All-Star In Your Opinion, Which Is Better?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sounds like Stingrays (option 1) v. CALI (option 2)

I prefer to watch Cali because you never know what is going to happen, but you know 99% of the time Rays will hit.

Sounds like Stingrays (option 1) v. CALI (option 2)

I prefer to watch Cali because you never know what is going to happen, but you know 99% of the time Rays will hit.

99% of the time? they only hit their stunts both days at a 2 day competition twice last year sooooo idk where this 99% is coming from. Cali is actually really consistent with hitting their routines i wouldnt say they are option 2 either because they are actually pretty clean right now.

Personally I rememeber seeing what a team tried to do.Example Amanda? cali sm senior attempting the standing double but right now its hitting at 1.5 but to me I say wow she nearly has it not o she didnt hit, looks sloppy etc. I prefer seeing the difficulty attempt over a basic skill.

Personally I rememeber seeing what a team tried to do.Example Amanda? cali sm senior attempting the standing double but right now its hitting at 1.5 but to me I say wow she nearly has it not o she didnt hit, looks sloppy etc. I prefer seeing the difficulty attempt over a basic skill.

by basic skill what do you mean? and did the 1.5 affect their score?

by basic skill what do you mean? and did the 1.5 affect their score?

Ok I might have put that wrong. I mean seeing her just attempt the double when it could have been a full. Thats what stands out to me. As far as I know they were exhibition. Not too sure.

does anyone else think that there can be a point where a team is TOO clean? there are times when i watch a team perform so clean, that i get bored because they make it look so easy and like they aren't actually doing something that i know is ungodly hard...
i mean, i don't like seeing teams be unclean...they still have to have good execution and everything...
i'm not really sure how else to explain it. haha
Thats EXACTLY what i was saying, like not a clean team vs a terrible team, i mean two good teams one has better tightness w/o skill of stunts and the other with stunting skill w/o tightness, NO falls or like bobbles or bad flexibility just transitions and motions.

For me it's option 2 because if you have a lot of difficulty clean-ness comes with time... Yes being clean is very important, but it's easier to learn how to be clean then pick up some difficulty...
agree. of you have the skill you have and if your not tight enough its easily fixed throughout the season with hard work, imo

Thats EXACTLY what i was saying, like not a clean team vs a terrible team, i mean two good teams one has better tightness w/o skill of stunts and the other with stunting skill w/o tightness, NO falls or like bobbles or bad flexibility just transitions and motions.
Then heck yes I choose option 2. I'd rather watch a team that keeps me on my toes then watch a team that never bobbles. Nerves is what makes cheerleading exciting! I was super nervous day 2 at jamfest indy for F5! When CEA went I wasn't surprised they hit, I expected it but I was shaking for F5. I liked watching F5 way more than CEA...

i guess id rather watch a team thats hits PERFECT and clean than a team with a lot of difficulty but looks like they can barely keep the stunt in the air.

i guess id rather watch a team thats hits PERFECT and clean than a team with a lot of difficulty but looks like they can barely keep the stunt in the air.
I'm not saying they are barely keeping a stunt in the air what I'm saying is alright you have Team A and Team B.
Team A does straight up stretches
Team B does high to high stretches
They both hit their stunts perfect...
Team A walks around with their hands glued to their sides
Team B is a little sloppier in their transitions.
Who do you choose?

I'm not saying they are barely keeping a stunt in the air what I'm saying is alright you have Team A and Team B.
Team A does straight up stretches
Team B does high to high stretches
They both hit their stunts perfect...
Team A walks around with their hands glued to their sides
Team B is a little sloppier in their transitions.
Who do you choose?

i honestly dont know because stunts are one part of a routine.

If a team is so focused on staying clean and hitting perfect will they ever up the difficulty.? Lots of teams that hit clean routines dont have wow moments and we say o ya they are clean but blah. I dont want to name anyone but im sure everyone here has thought it about a team. So I still say option 2. Altho I know no one wants to watch hotmess allstars but (imo) difficulty is as important as being clean.

Latest posts

Back