All-Star In Your Opinion, Which Is Better?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Definietly option 2 for me. Example my gym. We always pack our routines with difficulty. First como hit perfect. Just a little sloppy. Next practice what did we do to fix that. Pieces and section of the routine. 1-1/4 stop. Repeat, repeat, repeat. And slowly moving on. Cleanliness is much easier to teach in my opinion than. Skill progression. Habyrd they both take time and granted some parts are easier than others.
But I would rather watch team B. I watch team A and they hit perfectly no bobbles or errors otherwise. That's heat but i'm bored with it and don't really care much about it other than than. It's like "oh that was good...." it doesn't make you feel anything.
Also. You can always water things down. People do it all the time. Water down this part. You still have that difficult routine thy wows people and gets your scores.
Don't get me wrong I love seeing clean routines. But clean and easy is boring and forgettable.

From an outsiders point of view cleanliness out does difficulty, my mum has no back round in Cheer or dance and I showed her a performance of Top Gun and she instantly pointed out how messy it looked and i told her about the difficulty and stuff but she wasn't havn' it...
then showed her Stingrays and she loved them and said that it looked ten times better just because it looked cleaner...

Personally I also think a clean routine looks way better than a messy one, of course you'll get respect from cheerleaders who know how hard the stunting and things, but will that alone let you feel like it was a win better than a real one?

Latest posts

Back