All-Star Is It True Cheer Command Is Closing?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anybody eat squirrel? Or squirrel brains? You mix them into scrambled eggs.

The Fierce Board App! || If you're not on Fierce Board, I question your commitment.

I live in the low country of SC and some of my coworkers eat squirrel, possums and raccoons.

The thought of it make feel ill. I'm not a country gal.

I eat squirrel. Born and raised in iowa. A lot of people do.
Popular in Central Wisconsin, too. My ex-mother-in-law tried to trick me into eating squirrel stew. One of many valid reasons to become an ex-mother-in-law.

So far we have managed to divert two threads-gone-bad using creepy crawlers and small rodent-like animals. May I suggest for the next thread we use either circus animals or members of the lizard family? ;)

I read the first page of the thread and then hopped to the last page to see if it was worth reading since it keeps popping back up... and there are mentions squirrel brains and a fear of guinea pigs. I guess I'll be reading the whole thing now to see how it developed from a thread about a rumor to a thread about eating squirrels.

ETA: Well that was interesting.... Ahhh, summer on the boards. Is it over yet?

Well, since this thread has gone to left field and back.... GO DODGERS!!!!!!

:D

Popular in Central Wisconsin, too. My ex-mother-in-law tried to trick me into eating squirrel stew. One of many valid reasons to become an ex-mother-in-law.

So far we have managed to divert two threads-gone-bad using creepy crawlers and small rodent-like animals. May I suggest for the next thread we use either circus animals or members of the lizard family? ;)

Um, h*ll to the no! Lizards and snakes creep me out!! Please, anything but that!

As a crazy California vegan I'm over here so shocked and confused.

Well as an uppity Carolina girl I was shocked and confused as well. And disgusted. But I also got side-eyed last week when I asked someone at work if the fruit they brought for our picnic was locally grown....because I don't eat fruit from other countries...and most states. Don't ask... I just don't.

I live in the low country of SC and some of my coworkers eat squirrel, possums and raccoons.

The thought of it make feel ill. I'm not a country gal.

Girl I live in Louisiana dont even get me started with what you see on a restaurant menu, let alone in somebody's gumbo pot.

Back