All-Star Is It True Cheer Command Is Closing?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I left for college today and had my last PEC until at least November :( sad day

i feel your pain. i'm a vegetarian now, but when i was away at school, my mom would freeze the pork roll and fresh bagels and pack them in a styrofoam cooler with some dry ice and put the cooler in a box and ship it (they sell dry ice at shoprite, just in case you're interested ;))

I left for college today and had my last PEC until at least November :( sad day
I saw a picture on twitter it looked soooo good. When I first moved to NYC I fell in love with egg sandwiches. Like you just don't get them in Australia except at Macca's. Of all the culinary wonders to fall in love with… a greasy egg sandwich lol! Oh that's an interesting thread twist, what do you call McDonald's for short?

I saw a picture on twitter it looked soooo good. When I first moved to NYC I fell in love with egg sandwiches. Like you just don't get them in Australia except at Macca's. Of all the culinary wonders to fall in love with… a greasy egg sandwich lol! Oh that's an interesting thread twist, what do you call McDonald's for short?
I personally just say McDonald's but a lot of people I know say Mickey D's

ok - confession. I work for McDonald's and our Asia Pacific region. Most of my team is based out of Sydney (while I am based in the US) and I love it when they say Macca's. We have even incorporated into our advertising. The Aussie's love nicknames.;)

Well, since this thread has gone to left field and back.... GO DODGERS!!!!!!

:D
I guess we can't be friends now. Really though... my Giants. Not doing too well. It's like they fall apart after they win the World Series then pick themselves back up the following season. They call it "torture" for a reason... Still gonna love 'em, Black and Orange till I die!

I guess we can't be friends now. Really though... my Giants. Not doing too well. It's like they fall apart after they win the World Series then pick themselves back up the following season. They call it "torture" for a reason... Still gonna love 'em, Black and Orange till I die!
You might not be able to be friends with @Cheermom1969 or me then....

Yeah, what happened to them? They were doing well in the beginning... but, seriously, the Dodgers are shocking even this die-hard fan! It's been soooooo long since one of my teams had a winning season (Dodgers and Cowboys!) So I'm soaking this up and thoroughly enjoying it!

Yeah, what happened to them? They were doing well in the beginning... but, seriously, the Dodgers are shocking even this die-hard fan! It's been soooooo long since one of my teams had a winning season (Dodgers and Cowboys!) So I'm soaking this up and thoroughly enjoying it!
I've been in Alaska for a bit so I haven't been able to watch a lot of games, but it seems like we're letting too many runs in during the first few innings and we just can't catch up. I dunno. I've kind of realized that we're done for this season, but maybe next year?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone

We could be friends I LOVE the Cowboys, Dodgers not so much. Cardinals fan here :)

ok - confession. I work for McDonald's and our Asia Pacific region. Most of my team is based out of Sydney (while I am based in the US) and I love it when they say Macca's. We have even incorporated into our advertising. The Aussie's love nicknames.;)

wait.. Macca's is McDonalds?! I just assumed you were talking about an australian restaurant that i didn't know lol :p

I was born and bred Yankees, but I hardly watch anymore. I mean, if someone offered me a free/heavily discounted ticket I'd go but baseball has sorta lost it's appeal for me.

I'm for the Big Blue GMen all the way :D

Back