All-Star Jambrand's Major Prize.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Every time I see this thread, I'm thinking "a major award" like in A Christmas Story.
It's the equivalent of your grandmother's hand knit sweater for your Christmas gift, when expecting an X-Box!
(Edit-I'm not hating on any grandmothers hand knit sweaters, I still have all of mine :)

I bought my dad one of the mini leg lamps they sell at Christmas time and he keeps it in the bedroom in front of their window. My mom will forever hate me for that gift.
haha I got my dad one for Christmas last year and my mom refuses to let him put it up anywhere in the house, so it is sadly still sitting in it's box :(

So is there going to be The Majors 2013? I think I saw that one team from Jamfest Europe is going to win "a trip" to The Majors???

If your gym/team was invited to The Majors 2013, would you accept?

So is there going to be The Majors 2013? I think I saw that one team from Jamfest Europe is going to win "a trip" to The Majors???

At the comp today they said they would get an invitation to compete at the majors like the american teams do. Not sure if a trip was offered, as it was hard to hear, but INVITATION was repeated a few times :)

they announced at jamfest Europe today the prize is an 'invitation to compete and the majors' and then said 'to make it clear, the prize is only the invitation to compete' then said how it's was only a select few teams etc explaining what the majors is

they announced at jamfest Europe today the prize is an 'invitation to compete and the majors' and then said 'to make it clear, the prize is only the invitation to compete' then said how it's was only a select few teams etc explaining what the majors is
Do you know who won it?

Back