Jamfest Europe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Same here, so excited to hopefully meet some of you - I shall be wearing my fierceboard worlds shirt both days so I stand out - say hi if you see me! Also if any of yo would like my team compete at 11:51 ( falcons academy), come cheer us on as we only have like 2 people watching us :) I'll try to watch as many teams on the Sunday as possibly and cheer on fellow Fierceboarders :D
We'll be able to as we're finished then, we're on at 11:21 eeeeek!!! It's our first comp as well so if anyone is around Birkenhead Comets - Eclipse at 11:21 we would really appreciate it.
kkinsley I'll hopefully still be around ;)

We'll be able to as we're finished then, we're on at 11:21 eeeeek!!! It's our first comp as well so if anyone is around Birkenhead Comets - Eclipse at 11:21 we would really appreciate it.
kkinsley I'll hopefully still be around ;)
Oh we'll miss you as your performance time is our warm-up :( I'll look out for the Birkenhead Comets though :)

Good Luck to everyone! :D

What is the warm up area like at Jamfest? How many different types of floors and how long on each?

Hodiestoe we definitely have to meet up at some point on the Sunday.
I'm also going to the clinic on Sunday to watch as none of my girls wanted to do it, very little and scared lol, so hopefully will meet some of you there.

Hodiestoe we definitely have to meet up at some point on the Sunday.
I'm also going to the clinic on Sunday to watch as none of my girls wanted to do it, very little and scared lol, so hopefully will meet some of you there.
I'm at the clinic on Saturday with a bunch of my girls, you can come hang out with us if you like ;)

We are also at the clinic on Saturday! A little scared as our forms were filled in by our coach as level 3/4 but we are level 2 and I'm really bad at tumbling, wouldn't even cut level 1 :L so hopefully it won't be too hard :) will definitely be cheering on As many teams as possible with fierceboarders :) I'll be with Mini ree rah also in my fierceboard worlds shirt probably, make sure to say hi! Can't wait to meet people! Ahhh so excited!

MiniReeRah
Rockstar have you highlighted on our schedule :) we will be cheering you on !

to the rest of you... as i said before if you pass any of the kids in the blue and white leopard print uniforms just ask for jen (or look for me i have a full length top theres only 2 of us with that lol) but feel free to stop by and say hi to us :) and get one of our j3 bracelets!! we gave them out at acdc too and someone from CDC took their to worlds lol http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s320x320/532739_10150703699216219_1450181945_n.jpg

I really want to go watch on the Sunday if I'm not working! How do spectator passes work? Do you need to have booked them in advance?

PS. scottish_cheerleader can I have a j3 bracelet please? I love your j3 and it'll look awesome next to my CSU bracelet.

MiniReeRah
Rockstar have you highlighted on our schedule :) we will be cheering you on !

to the rest of you... as i said before if you pass any of the kids in the blue and white leopard print uniforms just ask for jen (or look for me i have a full length top theres only 2 of us with that lol) but feel free to stop by and say hi to us :) and get one of our j3 bracelets!! we gave them out at acdc too and someone from CDC took their to worlds lol http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s320x320/532739_10150703699216219_1450181945_n.jpg

really want a bracelet! I have a collection bracelets like that! :D

I really want to go watch on the Sunday if I'm not working! How do spectator passes work? Do you need to have booked them in advance?

PS. scottish_cheerleader can I have a j3 bracelet please? I love your j3 and it'll look awesome next to my CSU bracelet.
really want a bracelet! I have a collection bracelets like that! :D

of course both of you can have one! we have like 100 of them :) we will keep some for acdc the following weekend though!! my kids had to earn their bracelets over summer they had indv goals set and when they got their new skill they got their bracelet :) they wear them 24/7 lol

I booked my hotel and coach today! Cant wait to see everyone and Im so excited for the clinic on saturday :)
In 9 years of cheer, this is the first time I've ever gone to a competition not coaching a team or competing myself, so its going to be strange to have all day just to sit and watch haha

Back