Jamfest Europe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait to see them perform and meet all of you :D. I'm so scared to compete though :s

By everyones info so far I'll be able to see all their performances. So cannot wait to see what they pull out of the bag with a smaller version of CoEd Elite, I feel we are all in for a treat.
Everytime I see a facebook status of tweet about JAMfest Europe I get all giggly and excited Anna-grace I need you to do the happy/excited clap before we get on the coach :D
dont worry im sure I'll be doing the happy excited clap a lot over the weekend :L

very excited :cheering:
saw your senior routines from future cheer, they are amazing, Would love to one day be at that standard! Have previously competed in senior co-ed 3 and now in senior 2 but nowhere near that good! You must be really proud :) excited to watch you guys at the weekend

saw your senior routines from future cheer, they are amazing, Would love to one day be at that standard! Have previously competed in senior co-ed 3 and now in senior 2 but nowhere near that good! You must be really proud :) excited to watch you guys at the weekend

wow, thanks! what team are you on?

Should we get a list of whose with what team and on at which time, that way we can keep an eye out and cheer for each other?

I'll start: Birkenhead Comets - Eclipse, Senior 2, 11:21

Lots of us in senior 2!

I have 3 teams competing:
Stars Elite Teal (Youth 1) 8.54
Stars Elite Black (Senior Coed 3) 10.45
Stars Elite Silver (Senior 2) 11.33

Back