Jamfest Europe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As soon as the poster went up on facebook my assistant coach sent me a text saying "screw everyone's exams lets send a level 5 team :)"
Considering they are competing level 3 and working level 4 with level 5 tumbles I had to point out that unfortunately they would be unlikely to win lol

It's just made me even more eager to go watch :) It'll be so exciting. But since I'm already getting yelled at by my parents for trying to switch my shifts so I can staff at ACDC I doubt taking time off to go to Jamfest is going to be an option now since that requires travel.

:eek: can i nugget too??
Yes we can go together, even better lets nugget on the Majors winners teams...I'm sure CE/CEA wouldn't mind if we ran on stage with them and just nuggeted...I have a CEA sports bra I could wear to blend in and everyting :rolleyes:

I reckon each division is going to be packed out, so it'd be good to have a large-ish amount of competition for each division, instead of just a couple of teams. :)

Yes we can go together, even better lets nugget on the Majors winners teams...I'm sure CE/CEA wouldn't mind if we ran on stage with them and just nuggeted...I have a CEA sports bra I could wear to blend in and everyting :rolleyes:

I reckon each division is going to be packed out, so it'd be good to have a large-ish amount of competition for each division, instead of just a couple of teams. :)
yay!! im already competing all girl 5 lol so nuggeting on cea or panthers sounds good to me!

I can't wait to perform :) anyone up for a massive meet up and trade on the day? :)
I would say yes, but we already know we are meeting/trading :p I'd so love if we manage to have a mini fierceboard section or fierceboarder meet, but I guess trying to organise a time would be rather difficult with everyone competing at different times etc on the day.

I would say yes, but we already know we are meeting/trading :p I'd so love if we manage to have a mini fierceboard section or fierceboarder meet, but I guess trying to organise a time would be rather difficult with everyone competing at different times etc on the day.
I'm not competing so I'd be happy to hold down the fierceboard fort

Shall we have a mini fierceboard section then, we could plan it more once we have comp times etc, or we could just look for you and seat ourselves near :)
We can make a little diagram of who's competing when so we can make sure we cheer everyone on. I'll also be the one with about twenty bows attached to my bag switching between two different hoodies...not hard to miss :p

ahh id love to meet up with all the fierceboarders and ukforum people! but if its anything like last year i will spend the weekend chasing after little rockstars getting them ready!
so if you see me please stop me and say hi! my kids would love to meet people form other teams too they never get much of a chance to see english teams so feel free to talk to any of rockstar! i promise we dont bite ;)

Back