All-Star Jamz Nationals Vegas February 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What is funny to me is people complaining about coaches going and possibly having a drink and coaching/ being around children but nothing is being said about the parents who are going and having a couple drinks just to watch their own kid compete. They are around kids as well and that's just fine. It's all about moderation and being responsible. Not a big deal to me at all and hello welcome to Vegas alcohol is accessible at all times basically anywhere.

Worlds Divisions

International Open Coed 6
Cheergyms.com
OC All Stars - Shadow (AL)
Rockstar Athletics
Stanford

International Open All Girl 6
Alberta Cheer Empire
OC All Stars - Neon
Rebels Elite - Queens
Rockstar Athletics

International Open Coed 5
Cheerforce - ∞ (AL)
Energie
Fame Athletics - Onyx
Oklahoma Twisters
Pacific Coast Magic - Karma (AL)
Riptide - Rage
Xtreme Cheer Dynamics

International Open All Girl 5
Pacific Coast Magic - Believe (AL)
Starstruck

Senior Large Coed 5

Senior Medium Coed 5
American Cheer (AL)
POWER (P)

Senior Small Coed 5
CNY Storm - Warning (AL)

Desert Storm Elite - Rage (P)
Elite Force Cheer
Fierce - Legendkatz (AL)
Macs - Senior Starz (AL)
Pacific Coast Magic - Mysterious (AL)

Large/Medium Senior 5
Cheerforce - Senior Black (AL)
Oregon Dream Team (AL in Sm)

Small Senior 5
California Flyers (AL)
Cheergyms.com (AL)
Connect All Stars
Macs - S5 (AL)
OC All Stars - Black (AL)
Pacific Coast Magic - Fantasy (P)

Worlds Divisions Stats:

30 Teams without a paid
15 Teams without any bid (13 of which are International so only 2 teams in the senior division do not have a bid)
33 Teams total

Jamz states that
3 Bids are guaranteed for the senior division (Paid or At-Large)
2 Bids are guaranteed for the international 5 division (Paid or At-Large)
1 Bid is guaranteed for the international 6 division

The final 2 Bids are up to the event producer.

This brings a lot of "what ifs" in to play... but, to me the most interesting one to me is,
If either of the Paid bids goes to an international team... Connect and Elite Force Cheer are guaranteed a bid no matter what they throw on the floor. They could do only cartwheels and level one skills but they will get a bid, IF Jamz follows this protocol.

Also... Oregon Dream Teams is listed in Large All Girl. Does anyone know if this is correct or a typo because they just got an At-Large bid in Small All Girl in Palm Springs.

Stanford is on the schedule. Does anyone know if this is Stanford University or an all star gym called Stanford?

I LOVE that I compete at 8 pm and I absolutely am going to LOVE waiting till 1130/12AM to know what place my team got :banghead: . This should be fun...

Does anyone kow if SCV is really competing Restricted 5 or is that a typo? I know they have competed both restricted 5 and small coed this season, but i figured they would go small coed since its a bid comp.

Oklahoma Twisters has been around for a long time, I have not seen them this year but they normally have a level 5 team each year.

Back