All-Star Jamz Nationals Vegas February 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

POWER and Fantasy should go to NCA!!!

We don't go to NCA or Dallas anymore in effort to try and cut costs since we have to travel across the country on a $650 per person bid. Trust me, we would LOVE to go to those comps, they're 2 of the best comps I've been to besides Worlds. It's just a bit difficult for us to afford traveling the country, especially with Worlds around the corner. You know?

i cant really speak for fantasy ..... but im assuming like power....its just not the affordable thing to do

besides that ....i think CF and PCM will be battling for #1 ...:) its gunna be great i cant wait to see CF their energy is AMAZING :)...i gotta love those guys ...

and .....i love that my team goes on at 820 at night ...but i have to be at the comp from 7-3ish because i have to coach 3 of my teams that are competing in small mini 1... jr 2 and jr coed 3

i cant really speak for fantasy ..... but im assuming like power....its just not the affordable thing to do

besides that ....i think CF and PCM will be battling for #1 ...:) its gunna be great i cant wait to see CF their energy is AMAZING :)...i gotta love those guys ...

and .....i love that my team goes on at 820 at night ...but i have to be at the comp from 7-3ish because i have to coach 3 of my teams that are competing in small mini 1... jr 2 and jr coed 3

That was me at palm springs! haha i dont know why junior 3 was the first division to go on there haha. Maybe i'll remember to bring you a red bull! I get to relax until its time to practice and warm up! :cloud9:

That was me at palm springs! haha i dont know why junior 3 was the first division to go on there haha. Maybe i'll remember to bring you a red bull! I get to relax until its time to practice and warm up! :cloud9:
oh you fancy huh ???... lol i would appreciate that .... ill have about 3 hours to myself to try to relax.... -___-

Although one is coed and one isnt. My top choice for the paid is CFNfinity, I dont see how that cant happen<3 but my next is PCM Believe, who will do well in that division at Worlds. Those coaches have really transformed that team<3

The Small Sr paid bid, is harder for me to decide. If Mysterious gets theirs, which I think they will this weekend, then I'm gonna go with OC Black or CA Flyers, if they can get back to their usual perfection when they perform.

Although one is coed and one isnt. My top choice for the paid is CFNfinity, I dont see how that cant happen<3 but my next is PCM Believe, who will do well in that division at Worlds. Those coaches have really transformed that team<3

The Small Sr paid bid, is harder for me to decide. If Mysterious gets theirs, which I think they will this weekend, then I'm gonna go with OC Black or CA Flyers, if they can get back to their usual perfection when they perform.
Has flyers changed their routine recently?

IDK but they are usually so flawless and the last couple of times I've seen them, they had issues which they never ever have.
Yeah I was just wondering cause OC has beat them every time they've competed against them. I agree they are SUPER clean, but could definitely use some more difficulty

Back