All-Star Janky Comps

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I personally like the full time on 1 floor. I Think you maximize your time vs 4-5 on each one. You really can focus on what your team needs in warm-ups. That's just my opinion. You can sync all of your passes if needed you can have them run corners while something else is going on, it just makes sense :) If you know you need to run your pyramid 2 times b/c that is how your team is but you know that you really don't need to warm up as much for tumbling b/c your team is more comfortable, you time accordingly :) Just my opinion.

okay i'm sorry but UCA nationals in Disney is pretty janky, having some teams compete in a tent and some in the HP filed house and some in hollywood studios your parents have to pay upwards of $80 just to see you preform and we had 8 minutes to warm up on one spring floor it was ridiculous my team always practices what warm ups will be like but gyms that don't do that would add another unneeded stress and they split divisions so strangely there was a division split where group A had 11 teams and group B had 3? it didn't feel like a competition and over all i wouldn't want to go bacl
There's no excuse for teams not to practice a warmup at their own gym, so that's not really a legitimate argument.

As for there being different locations, the competition is so big that they have to split it up. Worlds is split up as well.

cheer
There's no excuse for teams not to practice a warmup at their own gym, so that's not really a legitimate argument.

As for there being different locations, the competition is so big that they have to split it up. Worlds is split up as well.
cheer sport is on 5 different mats all the same in every way in the same building not all over the place and you get an hour to warm up if the competition is too big to have at the HP field house varsity needs to pick a new venue that will accommodate more equally we couldn't even look at the pictures taken of us on day two because they were in an entire different park and they never even took our team picture some people got a team picture taken and some didn't most gyms do not practice how warm ups will run at every competition

Back