All-Star Japan Cup...amazing!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How old are these kids? It says "Junior High". So are they like 7th and 8th graders? Or different terminology over there? If these kids aren't even in high school yet....yowzers.

Have you been to the World Championships in Bremen two years ago?? Do you remember that Co Ed Pyramid where they tossed one girl up between to shoulderstands and she did some kind of ''Star'' Thing and landed in a Swedish Falls right on top? (Weird to explain) That literally made me faint!!!
And you're right its a shame they won't compete at Worlds soon :(

literally? haha

Have you been to the World Championships in Bremen two years ago?? Do you remember that Co Ed Pyramid where they tossed one girl up between to shoulderstands and she did some kind of ''Star'' Thing and landed in a Swedish Falls right on top? (Weird to explain) That literally made me faint!!!
And you're right its a shame they won't compete at Worlds soon :(

I've actually been to Bremen in 09 and to Helsinki in 07. Both times amazing performances from the japanese teams!

Incredible! Can't believe the strength of the bottom female bases on those 3 person stunts.
Once you got the technique down its all about the core muscles. I did this once for a groupstunt pyramid and I simply did planks one minute straight and one minute each side daily on top of the usual conditioning - was enough to hold that stunt up there.
Here is a picture of it:
29xhqgk.jpg

Love Japan!! I was fortune to see two all girl teams who performed at Europeans 2007 in Denmark!

Go Rrrrraiders! :D
(To everyone who hasn't seem them: imagine the Rrrrr being more like a spanish"R" than the actual american "R"...)

I actually watched them practice right before their performance. They were probably the most disciplined team I'll ever see. And they had like the tiniest little music machine. It was about the size of like 3 soda cans and was as loud as a full out sound system :eek:.

Back