All-Star Japan Cup...amazing!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If that's what they can do NO rules, I have no doubt they could completely adapt to our requirements and STILL blow us away..the sheer effortlessness of how they stunt is unbelievable.

haha sorry sometimes i'm messing up my english very bad :D Oh well at least the native speakers have fun when i do :D
no need to apologize! i totally understood what you meant, I couldn't even tell you weren't from the US! :) literally means you ACTUALLY passed out though in case if you were wondering why i pointed it out. :)

no need to apologize! i totally understood what you meant, I couldn't even tell you weren't from the US! :) literally means you ACTUALLY passed out though in case if you were wondering why i pointed it out. :)
Native English speakers in the UK still misuse 'literally'. Any chance you could point out their mistake?

i was used to saying ''literally'' as a synonyme for ''downright'' or '' absolutely'' , at least that's what my dictionary told me, so is ''literally'' normally only used in the context of literature? Sorry for being stupid but it's confusing :D

i was used to saying ''literally'' as a synonyme for ''downright'' or '' absolutely'' , at least that's what my dictionary told me, so is ''literally'' normally only used in the context of literature? Sorry for being stupid but it's confusing :D
english is confusing. and you are not being stupid. stupid is me in spanish class... you are fine! :)

one man onto of a one man ? notttt legal lol !! amazingggg so glad its becoming global !

I was thinking the same thing. Everyone gets excited and automatically wants them over here to win, but remember they would have to change that routine in ways or there would be another Bangkokgate. They are amazing pyramids but would not fly here in the US because of the rules we have (spotting ect).

I think that this is a perfect example of why ICU and UASF rules are too restricting

I agree. I think more skills should be allowed and they should put more of a stress on execution to discourage ugly tumbling and stunting that barely hits that would be unsafe.

Once team start executing the skills they are currently allowed to do better (safer) the rules will start to allow more skills.

It would be naive to expect execution to go up because more skills are allowed.

Once team start executing the skills they are currently allowed to do better (safer) the rules will start to allow more skills.

It would be naive to expect execution to go up because more skills are allowed.
probably, but we could start with execution. (once again a universal scoresheet would be helpful) that stressed execution. if ugly tumbling and stunting had a bigger penalty then eventually after repeatedly loosing because of ugly skills people will stop throwing what they can't do properly. At that point I think we can add more skills

Back