All-Star Japan Cup...amazing!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Go Rrrrraiders! :D
(To everyone who hasn't seem them: imagine the Rrrrr being more like a spanish"R" than the actual american "R"...)

I actually watched them practice right before their performance. They were probably the most disciplined team I'll ever see. And they had like the tiniest little music machine. It was about the size of like 3 soda cans and was as loud as a full out sound system :eek:.
Haha love the music machine!

I really really hope they goes over to ICU soon... Feels like there are none left in IFC anymore?!

it literally puts the biggest smile on my face to see cheerleading growing so much outside of north america, love these foreign teams steppin' it up!

Go Rrrrraiders! :D
(To everyone who hasn't seem them: imagine the Rrrrr being more like a spanish"R" than the actual american "R"...)

I actually watched them practice right before their performance. They were probably the most disciplined team I'll ever see. And they had like the tiniest little music machine. It was about the size of like 3 soda cans and was as loud as a full out sound system :eek:.
there "r"s and "l"s struggle a lot. my grandmother cant really say chocolate she says chocolllat the l pronounced like " last" it can be funny when my family is all together at a party and she cant speak english

There must not be any rules over there

I was thinking the same thing. Everyone gets excited and automatically wants them over here to win, but remember they would have to change that routine in ways or there would be another Bangkokgate. They are amazing pyramids but would not fly here in the US because of the rules we have (spotting ect).

i honestly would be in covered in my own feces because if i was on one of these teams and they had me do half of the pyramids they do id go #2 all over my self.. these kids are not human... INSANE!

I think double ups are the move to do with many of the eastern teams this year........ a lot of the thai and chinese taipei teams have them in their pyramids as well it seems.
Example: RSU from Thailand

Back