All-Star Japan Relief Fundraiser- California All Stars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 13, 2009
California All Stars is raising money for the victims of Japan. Let's all come together in the Cheer community and make a difference!

Three easy steps:

1- Go to our website Californiaallstars.com
2- Click on the "Japan Relief Button"
3- Donate whatever you can (every little bit helps)

100% of the proceeds will go directly to the victims in Japan. This could have very much happened to our country and to our kids. Please find it in yourselves to DONATE TODAY!

*Secure Paypal account*

That's awesome!!

My company is matching employees contributions. Oh and on a S/N be careful of scammers out there when donating.

Awesome! Thank you to all the people have contributed so far. You donations are greatly appreciated :)

Please be careful with donating right now. Japan has voiced that they do not want any help with this and the red cross is basically stockpiling all of the donations in case they change their minds. They did agree to take a small amount of the 34 million dollars raised so far to make everyone happy.
Their culture is one of pride and self sufficiency, I'm pretty sure if they could keep everyone out of it they would.
While our first instinct is to run out and fundraise, not every country or culture is up for a handout. My Dad lived in japan and Thailand for years and has told me to wait to give until Japan decideds what they want to do or my donation may never make it to its intended source.

Hello! I've been in touch with the cheer community in Japan - Japan Cheerleading Association and the International Federation of Cheerleading (based in Tokyo). echeercoach I'll pm you.

Latest posts

Back