All-Star Junior Coed Worlds Predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jr Coed (Cali, Cheer Athletics, and Airforce)
Jr All Girl ( Starlites, Super Cells, Twist&Shout or Woodlands)

It is supposed to be essentially the same team. You allowed limited substitutions, but not many.

love2cheer11 said:
Jr Coed (Cali, Cheer Athletics, and Airforce)
Jr All Girl ( Starlites, Super Cells, Twist&Shout or Woodlands)

T&S is now coed. If they submitted a vid I'd put them as a finalist with CA Jags and Airforce!!

university cheer jr coed to my knowledge is not turning a video in this season.

now someone please tell me if this is true or not. i heard this but you know how people talk.....

1) i heard green and supercells were not submitting videos. is that true? please say i heard wrong!!!

woodlandsmom said:

now someone please tell me if this is true or not. i heard this but you know how people talk.....

1) i heard green and supercells were not submitting videos. is that true? please say i heard wrong!!!

WHAT?!?!? to all of that except...i knew green doesn't submit videos...but Supercells and Airforce? what the fruittttt

Supercells are the reigning world champs!!! That's crazy that they wouldn't submit a video!!! And UC?? That's got to be untrue. They are way too good NOT to submit a video....

woodlandsmom said:

I wouldn't hold your breath. Rays has never taken Juniors to worlds unless it is in the Senior divisions on a paid bid. We have a few younger athletes this year that are not senior age eligible, so that is out. Plus Green is probably the main source of subs for the Senior teams. :boohoo:

I have to say that UA Dynasty looks incredible this year... I truly believe that they have a really good shot at one of those Jr. Coed bids.

Glad to hear supercells are :) but kaylas best friend is on jrafo at uc and she is thier senior coeds alternate for worlds and as of now no worlds for thier jr team. Their jr team has a few double teamers that r on thier senior coed. I know thier senior coed is going for a bid this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mollymags!

Alright that being said about UC Airforce then the only teams submitting are
Allstar Legacy
California
Cheer Athletics
Fame
Ultimate Athletics

??

echeercoach said:
does anyone know if T&S will be submitting a Jr Video??
No, we will not. :( Orson says he feels worlds is something that the kids should look forward to once they make Sr. Coed. Plus, several of our most talented kids will go to worlds with sr. coed already.

wow so it seems like coed will be easier to make worlds cause not a whole lot of teams r submitting videos. why oh why cant we be coed!!! hahaha lol jk i love our team but dang nca not many teams in coed and now worlds not having alot of coed turn in videos :(

Back