All-Star Just Read The Link Given For Icc/ice....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Admin... Maybe it is time to lock this thread. If people would like to discuss child abuse could you please start a thread without the heading of ICE. The owner of ICE, parents, and athletes have nothing to do with the people involved/mentioned in this thread. Thank you!

Pretty sure my sister-in-law was cheering here during that time frame. I remember it being pretty ugly (and including improprieties with her). Pretty sure she had to testify or something like that. As a parent you always need to keep your eyes open and if it doesn't seem right trust your intuition.

im from Illinois i tumbled at ICC/ICE and ik that it hit people hard BOTH TIMES but this isnt just them and i really think this is scary because i talked to the owners and never would have seen them doing this and when the second one happened i was soooooo shocked and i stopped tumbling there and i havent stepped foot in the gym since and i felt so bad for the gym and it was rough to go through when i didnt even cheer there must have been so much worse for their athletes and IMO this is just wrong and these innocent cheerleaders (not just ICE i mean everywhere) DONT DESERVE THIS!:banghead:

OK im done

Back