All-Star Just Read The Link Given For Icc/ice....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please note that court document uses the abbreviation for the gym as "ICE", but the court case has NOTHING to do with ICE of Indiana that is currently in existance!!!! The court document named the gym in full and then used ICE as abbreviation in subsequent mentions. I am used to seeing ICC used for this gym. The court document reads like a nightmare. Never ever let your kid be alone with a coach. And coaches, never be alone with a kid. Problems averted.

Please note that court document uses the abbreviation for the gym as "ICE", but the court case has NOTHING to do with ICE of Indiana that is currently in existance!!!! The court document named the gym in full and then used ICE as abbreviation in subsequent mentions. I am used to seeing ICC used for this gym. The court document reads like a nightmare. Never ever let your kid be alone with a coach. And coaches, never be alone with a kid. Problems averted.
Yes, ICE of Indiana/Illinois is TOTALLY different than ICE (Illinois Cheer Extreme) or ICC (Illinois Cheer Company).

I agree with all of the above comments. What is sad is that this happens and as a gym, people within the gym try to cover it up. I coach in Oklahoma and there have been gyms with years of sexual abuse complaints against owners and coaches and children born out of these allegations. You have to ask youself what are we doing to theses kids? I have never been apart these mentioned programd, but it is a wide known out in the open characteristic of the gym and people keep sending their children. Anytype of relationship that goes beyond mentorship with a child is not appropriate. As an industry partying and/or hanging out with our all stars should not be acceptable by Straight, Gay, Bi-sexual men or women no matter if the kids are 7 or 17 or if the coaches are 18 or 40. Take a Stand people !!!

All I can say is DISGUSTING!! What a creep, glad he finally got what he deserved, but I can bet it probably wasn't long enough!!

Situation like this one happend in a gym near ours. Coach didn't have sex with grirls. But touches their body in place where he should not. Not only one girl. But people said about 30 girls were abused. He was injail for 2 years. Really small number of girls left the gym. He is out of jail now. Girls still love him as a coach. And the gym is still successful running.

nikaa_twist said:
Situation like this one happend in a gym near ours. Coach didn't have sex with grirls. But touches their body in place where he should not. Not only one girl. But people said about 30 girls were abused. He was injail for 2 years. Really small number of girls left the gym. He is out of jail now. Girls still love him as a coach. And the gym is still successful running.

Wait. What?

nikaa_twist said:
haha sorry my english is sooo bad.:oops:
The same story happend here in Slovenia. But gym is still open.

I can understand a gym staying open but the coach returned from jail to continue coaching at the same gym? Thats NUTS!

I can understand a gym staying open but the coach returned from jail to continue coaching at the same gym? Thats NUTS!

Wow! If parents know that and still send their children to that gym to be coached by that man, I believe they hold 100% responsibility if their child is abused.

I just read this for the first time... Despite knowing the story.

1. Where were the parents in all of this?
2. Where was the rest of the staff during all of this?
3. He said he was gay to try to get out of it? This is not a funny matter but I did chuckle at that part...

That was my big question. Why in the world was a 13-14 year old at this owner's home without her parents? Is it normal for parents to allow their middle school students to hangout at the houses of coaches and owners alone?

As for the rest of the staff, I really feel the other owner new exactly what was going on since it seems he did the exact same thing (if I understoof things correctly). After this happened there was a news segment which him talking about how he wants to keep his athletes safe, but little did people know he was probably doing the same thing this other owner was doing without getting caught.

Back