All-Star Kendall Jenner Representing Varsity On E!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i saw nothing wrong with her being a spokes person for varsity. just because she is a celebrity so to speak it shows that shes also humans and she does love the sport that she does. and she is showing the sport in a positive way just because its not all stars and she isnt in all stars doesnt mean she cant be a spokes person IMO i thought she handled her self in a very mature way.. and made the sport look good not just pom poms & rah rah rah's.. they like to give back to the community and they are trying to get the word out to other cheerleaders/programs.. i dont nothing wrong with using her as the marketing piece, everyone knows the "kardashian/jenner" last name. everyone pretty much knows she cheers, and everyone pretty much watches E!

I SAY GOOD JOB KENDALL!

ps- i just re-read some of ya'lls post and that interview wasnt about "OH LOOK AT ME TUMBLE, STUNT, JUMP, DANCE...." it was about giving back to the community and then of course that retarded wedding!

I haven't watched the video 'cause it won't play for me right now but I'm...hesitant. We'll have to wait and see how this goes.

i saw nothing wrong with her being a spokes person for varsity. just because she is a celebrity so to speak it shows that shes also humans and she does love the sport that she does. and she is showing the sport in a positive way just because its not all stars and she isnt in all stars doesnt mean she cant be a spokes person IMO i thought she handled her self in a very mature way.. and made the sport look good not just pom poms & rah rah rah's.. they like to give back to the community and they are trying to get the word out to other cheerleaders/programs.. i dont nothing wrong with using her as the marketing piece, everyone knows the "kardashian/jenner" last name. everyone pretty much knows she cheers, and everyone pretty much watches E!

I SAY GOOD JOB KENDALL!

ps- i just re-read some of ya'lls post and that interview wasnt about "OH LOOK AT ME TUMBLE, STUNT, JUMP, DANCE...." it was about giving back to the community and then of course that retarded wedding!

I completely agree. It's like you read my mind.

She may be a Jenner but essentially she is a Kardashian and is part of the clan. Say the Kardashians and you get Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall, Kylie and Kris (never noticed all their names started with a K...). I'm not saying she wasn't poised, she did great and she's so nice, but it feeds more into the stereotypical "Oh she's pretty and preppy that's what a cheerleader is".

I like Kendall! Great PR choice for Varsity. I think the segment of cheer she represents is much larger than All-Star.

This was more of a pom pom high school type of promotion and I think Kendall did a great job but would rather have seen NO pom poms and would have liked to have seen some standing fulls etc. This could have been a great audiance to show what cheerleaders are doing these days along with promoting their cause. Varsity could have used girls like Kiara, Whitney or Kelsey that are pretty, can speak well on camera and can throw some skills. I guarantee the people interviewing these girls jaws would drop. Imo.

I get what Varsity's trying to do (sneaky sneaks)..and her interview was 'nice', but I agree with whoever said when you get one Kardashian you get them all (no matter WHAT last name they've got). She wouldn't be my first choice in terms of cheerleaders to promote the sport, but it's not my decision. Let me put it this way, it was the type of interview I'd expect from her and E!. She does seem like a nice girl though..maybe a bit more sensible.

I feel like this was a desperate attempt to find a famous person with a cheer back ground. It's the same way I feel about AC covers each month. They are taken away from deserving cheerleaders and given to celebrities who may have once cheered for like a year in HS. I know Kendall does actually cheer and I'm sure she has a great time. But with such a push for a new attitude refering to cheerleaders as athletes, I feel like this was the wrong choice

Back