All-Star Kiara Nowlin's New Video Teaser 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What an inspiration she is! Love that she's a great all-around cheerleader, and, from what I've heard, a really sweet girl on top of it all! Props to her parents for raising a well-rounded young lady!

Bummer Kiara cant compete at Cheersport "So you think you can tumble" competition. Would love to see her in the open division throwing double backs and such.

love love loveeeee kiara. such a talented and humble girl. and check out that scorpion.
only criticism would be that i wish the song in the video was more cheerleader-ish lol. <3

love love loveeeee kiara. such a talented and humble girl. and check out that scorpion.
only criticism would be that i wish the song in the video was more cheerleader-ish lol. <3
In a skills video....we usually go for more inspirational songs than cheer music...:) When Kiara joined Smoed...she was asked to base due to the small size of all the existing flyers...being the awesome teammate she is...she agreed to do whatever was necessary to help the team. She is of course the sixth flyer in the two man stunt. Her bases comment on how light she flies..she's great...:) We love her!

Wonder how many other "Cheerlebrities" would make this adjustment to do what's best for the team. Way to show it's not all about you but more about the team. I think coaches all around the U.S cant point to you and say "this is what a TEAM player is all about" :)
I couldn't agree more

In a skills video....we usually go for more inspirational songs than cheer music...:) When Kiara joined Smoed...she was asked to base due to the small size of all the existing flyers...being the awesome teammate she is...she agreed to do whatever was necessary to help the team. She is of course the sixth flyer in the two man stunt. Her bases comment on how light she flies..she's great...:) We love her!

got it thanks.

she really is an amazing, well-rounded athlete. When does she graduate? Is this a potential college application skills video? or just for fun? (i'd love to see her on a team like oregon. just sayinggg:)) either way thanks for sharing!!

i agree! i would love to see her cheer in college at oregon or maryland or hpu! clearly she is a perfect candidate for any all girl team and really any coed team! i know she main bases the elite stunt this year for cali smoed. she has really blossomed into a well rounded allstar cheerleader! good for her!!

Back