All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bragging on me! Unfortunately there's not much else going on in the 12step house. I've got one in a cast who will miss her first (probably two including her first ever bid comp) competition and another who is working SO hard but just can't make progress on finishing his double... Le sigh...

But I'm pretty proud of me! This is the first time they'll have to change uniforms during competitions which means keeping them in their nfinity bookbag....which scares me to death...have you seen the inside of a kids bookbag lately?!

So I found some directions on Pinterest, let them pick some fabrics, lined the inside with a raincoat fabric so anything catastrophic in the bookbag won't soak through to the uniform... And voila!!! Drawstring uniform bags that are sturdy and waterproof!! Two more to make today!!!! (Then I think I'll make some for the carpool!)

View attachment 368

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Do you ship across the country? ;)

Bragging on me! Unfortunately there's not much else going on in the 12step house. I've got one in a cast who will miss her first (probably two including her first ever bid comp) competition and another who is working SO hard but just can't make progress on finishing his double... Le sigh...

But I'm pretty proud of me! This is the first time they'll have to change uniforms during competitions which means keeping them in their nfinity bookbag....which scares me to death...have you seen the inside of a kids bookbag lately?!

So I found some directions on Pinterest, let them pick some fabrics, lined the inside with a raincoat fabric so anything catastrophic in the bookbag won't soak through to the uniform... And voila!!! Drawstring uniform bags that are sturdy and waterproof!! Two more to make today!!!! (Then I think I'll make some for the carpool!)

View attachment 368

that's very creative and cool !

Y'all crack me up. I've had these fabrics sitting on the dining room table for like 6 weeks and finally found a minute to do these. I'd have worse customer service than cheerlive :)

This is the link I used from Pinterest if that helps. Seriously, if you can see a straight line you can do this, I am no seamstress!

The Creative Place: Tuesday Tutorial: Drawstring Bag

Y'all crack me up. I've had these fabrics sitting on the dining room table for like 6 weeks and finally found a minute to do these. I'd have worse customer service than cheerlive :)

This is the link I used from Pinterest if that helps. Seriously, if you can see a straight line you can do this, I am no seamstress!

The Creative Place: Tuesday Tutorial: Drawstring Bag

thanks for sharing - think this might be one of CPs xmas gifts.

At NCA Lonestar classic a week ago - We took 8 teams and had 6 first places against some amazing teams! It was truly the best feeling leaving that competition. It was huge for us. We definitely didn't expect it against all those teams at NCA Lonestar Classic! Makes me so excited for the rest of the season!

My daughters j2 was the second highest level 2 at the comp outside of woodlands s2 who was amazing!

Our j3 was the highest scoring level 3 and our s3 was the second highest scoring level 3!
Hope we maintain this momentum going forward!

First place teams: youth 1, junior 2, junior 3, senior 3, junior 4, and senior 5R
Second: senior 2
Third: youth 2

http://nca.varsity.com/pdfs/lone_star_results.pdf

I'm truly blessed to be apart of an amazing program Stars Vipers, And we get to compete with amazing gyms, that truly could of won just as easy! It was a great night.... (Sorry I'm a week late in posting this)

congrats to everyone! I finally got my layout on November 1st after working it for a good year and a half now and im already throwing my full with a spot just standing by me for mental purposes! :D:D:D
As somebody who fully understands the layout struggle, major props to you! :D It took me forever, and I was so happy when I got mine! After that, fulls came easy! Congrats!

View attachment 368

I am IN LOVE with that teal damask print!

Back