All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok so this isn't strictly cheer but it's something I'm really really proud of and want to tell everyone!

On Monday I ran the Dublin marathon, my first marathon ever, in 3hrs 45mins. I cannot even explain to you the sense of achievement and satisfaction I feel. It was so inspirational to see all the people around me run it too.. Old, young, fat skinny like everyone was so supportive of each other and the crowed were amazing.. The only time in my life where complete strangers have offered me lucozade, water, sweets, energy bars, vasaline or ever just encouragement and a pat on the back..

It was insane, it was harder than I ever thought it would be, but I did it and I'm so delighted!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm blowing the curve. I have a 13 y/o girl at 5"4' and a 15 y/o boy at 6"2'.....that a waitress almost served at a restaurant. @mstealtoyou can confirm!

I got served an alcoholic daiquiri when I was 14. I was about 4'10 80lbs so it wasn't because I looked old, but because the waitress was careless. Fortunately my sisters friends could smell the alcohol and said something lol

I got my kick triple today! Literally flown less than thirty kick dubs in my life. I've always been the worst elite basket flyer and I've been relegated to toe touch and pike pretty filler baskets until now. So proud of meeeee!!!

And I'm fully grown and 5'1" …never ever in my life have I felt tall until I started cheer and discovered I'm tall for a traditional coed flyer.

I got my kick triple today! Literally flown less than thirty kick dubs in my life. I've always been the worst elite basket flyer and I've been relegated to toe touch and pike pretty filler baskets until now. So proud of meeeee!!!

And I'm fully grown and 5'1" …never ever in my life have I felt tall until I started cheer and discovered I'm tall for a traditional coed flyer.

Congrats!! Guess that means you don't have to do any more tuck tosses ;)

Congrats!! Guess that means you don't have to do any more tuck tosses ;)

Nope! I never did. Coach stopped putting me up because he got sick of me crying about it (shameful, I knowww). It's bad enough that I have to do tuck cradles in routine :(

Bragging on me! Unfortunately there's not much else going on in the 12step house. I've got one in a cast who will miss her first (probably two including her first ever bid comp) competition and another who is working SO hard but just can't make progress on finishing his double... Le sigh...

But I'm pretty proud of me! This is the first time they'll have to change uniforms during competitions which means keeping them in their nfinity bookbag....which scares me to death...have you seen the inside of a kids bookbag lately?!

So I found some directions on Pinterest, let them pick some fabrics, lined the inside with a raincoat fabric so anything catastrophic in the bookbag won't soak through to the uniform... And voila!!! Drawstring uniform bags that are sturdy and waterproof!! Two more to make today!!!! (Then I think I'll make some for the carpool!)

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1384175571.684902.jpg

Bragging on me! Unfortunately there's not much else going on in the 12step house. I've got one in a cast who will miss her first (probably two including her first ever bid comp) competition and another who is working SO hard but just can't make progress on finishing his double... Le sigh...

But I'm pretty proud of me! This is the first time they'll have to change uniforms during competitions which means keeping them in their nfinity bookbag....which scares me to death...have you seen the inside of a kids bookbag lately?!

So I found some directions on Pinterest, let them pick some fabrics, lined the inside with a raincoat fabric so anything catastrophic in the bookbag won't soak through to the uniform... And voila!!! Drawstring uniform bags that are sturdy and waterproof!! Two more to make today!!!! (Then I think I'll make some for the carpool!)

View attachment 368

I love this ! I made one just like that (except not waterproof) for myself, to put my tap shoes in (so the metal taps wouldn't damage anything else in my bag). I used an old curtain for the fabric though, so it doesn't look as good as yours ;). This is gorgeous !

Back