All-Star Kudos/brag Post!! Add Yours Too!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I got my bhs two days ago!!!!!! I am so happy! I've been working on it for about 2 years but have always been afraid to throw it on the spring floor. I only did it on wedge. We have a giant bell you get to ring when u get a new skill and I got to ring it. Y gym's highest level team(sm sr 5) stopped their practice and watched. It made me feel really special. Btw my bhs is not the prettiest thing but I can do it now.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I got my bhs two days ago!!!!!! I am so happy! I've been working on it for about 2 years but have always been afraid to throw it on the spring floor. I only did it on wedge. We have a giant bell you get to ring when u get a new skill and I got to ring it. Y gym's highest level team(sm sr 5) stopped their practice and watched. It made me feel really special. Btw my bhs is not the prettiest thing but I can do it now.

congratulations!! I wish i was able to do a bhs. i van just do a janky cartwheel and an even jankier roundoff..

Not cheer related, but I'm in my junior year of high school (except the English equivalent) and I just got accepted onto a one day law course at UCL that only takes 20 students from the whole of the UK!

Year 12 right? Same year as me :) Congratulations! That'll look so good on your uni application as well as being a great experience!

11 days post acl/meniscus surgery and I bent my knee to 100 degrees at physical therapy. Not cheer related but I was excited.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
My daughter is the same way. Miniscus surgery was in November and ACL Surgery FEB 9 and excited at the progress she is doing! Keep it up, good luck!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back