All-Star Lack Of Coaches At Usasf Southwest Regional Meeting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think part of the problem for this one in particular was that its in the middle of choreography and camp hard core times so its hard to take coaches out for the whole weekend
The MAIN problem is that it isn't a priority across the country. I feel ya and this is why I didn't attend the one in my region, but 2 from my gym did go. However, UNTIL USASF can make it a requirement to attend then there will continue to be a lack in attendance. Guaranteed that if you could ONLY get your USASF certification AT a regional meeting, attendance would increase significantly. However I will say that I think webcast is a great idea.

A good bit of the problem is there is little intertwined infrastructure to get the word out and let people communicate. Heck... the Fierce Board might be the best communication tool between cheerleading people (for better or worse).

I probably learn as much from Fierceboard as any other source at this point.

I probably learn as much from Fierceboard as any other source at this point.

For that reason I am 'trying' to find some technical solutions so organizations can have a place on here AND official channels.

Do you think it is because this is an 'equal' place? Honestly a 12 year old or 65 year old could come on here with a great idea and it be listened to, if it has merit. Small gyms (beside the fame talk) don't have a louder voice on here than anyone else. Quite a few small gym people on here are quite vocal as well.

Back