All-Star *large Coed 5* 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So the A Towne video. Lots of tumbling, 11 stunts in first sequence, 10 in the next, no toss stunts at all. No pyramid either. Dance is kind of cute. I see potential but lack of uniforms and sloppiness just didn't pull it all together. Does anyone know what Nationals they're going to?
Just curious .... how do you score 9 points away from a perfect score with no pyramid, sloppiness and weak stunting???:confused:

Alright but Mikel Thomas if you truly watch coed elites routine they have many aspects in the stunt that are different but one thing that is the same many teams have one signature move that they keep the same. And from your post above i really find it hard to believe that your predicting who will win when only one of those teams have competed. Now on to a very sensitive subject the video you posted above. On coed elite last year i got to see the faces of cali kids when they one trust me no one knew they won. They dropped half a pyramid when we dropped one stunt. It was anyones game. Cali coaches came up to us and told us they thought it was ours. I had friends on Cali and besides me Cali had friends on Coed.
i have to admit... CEA was doing it big at the Charlotte Competition...! i take back what i said about the stunts because i didnt even see them do it.. maybe it was just the performance at showcase in general that i didnt like but now for an odd reason i really love their music.. and tumbling passes standing/running! Love the standing 2 bhs double double !! A+

i have to admit... CEA was doing it big at the Charlotte Competition...! i take back what i said about the stunts because i didnt even see them do it.. maybe it was just the performance at showcase in general that i didnt like but now for an odd reason i really love their music.. and tumbling passes standing/running! Love the standing 2 bhs double double !! A+

We wanted to be clean and hit a good routine yesterday so we watered parts of the routine down. the pyramid, the stunt, the jumps. overall a good day for coed elite yesterday and the rest of the cea program.

Just curious .... how do you score 9 points away from a perfect score with no pyramid, sloppiness and weak stunting???:confused:
good point...but last year at this same comp they gave grand to a youth 4 team...that really didnt do any level 4 skill...but because they did a kick up scorp they got scored crazy high in stunts..and beat all the senior teams out for grand...im not a fan of cheernation judges or score sheet!!

The routine you guys saw with ATA was watered down soooo thats with easier stunts and no pyramid we didnt do everything because it was just to do infront of a crowd trust me when we throw everything we have your jaws will be on the floor.

A-towne dynasty looks really good, coed elite looks amazing this yr!!! and my friends at Georgia say that they look good too! I'm so excited to watch this division play out this yr!! This will probably b THE toughest division to judge at worlds and competions where alot of them compete against each other!! IM SO EXCITED! But my bet is on coed elite, California, or a-towne winning worlds 2012!!

Back