All-Star Large Senior Breakdowns

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And on a side note, according to the stats, (that I have not counted myself) Stars have the most tumbling again, yet, everyone including myself seems to think F5 does. . . . Maybe F5's show design is set up better for success everyone as some are designed for NCA or Worlds or Cheersport.

And on a side note, according to the stats, (that I have not counted myself) Stars have the most tumbling again, yet, everyone including myself seems to think F5 does. . . . Maybe F5's show design is set up better for success everyone as some are designed for NCA or Worlds or Cheersport.

After watching initially, I thought F5 had significantly more, as well. I think it could be because of all the running doubles thrown on Stars, 16 are thrown outside of the "regular" running tumbling sequence. Doesn't look like there are as many when they're separated into different sections...whereas F5 has all running tumbling (minus the opening pass) at once. IDK about standing tumbling, though. Guess my eyes are deceiving me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

All these teams look good...

Sorry I watered down my opinion.

I'll beef it up closer to worlds though.

And I might just change my name to WateredDownFan.

Has anyone seen/have a video of Cheer Tyme Obsession, State, MDSS 5star, Pittsburgh Superstars, or Charlotte Gold? I would be interested to see how those Large Senior teams are doing!

Ok let's just take a poll for this thread to put all the responses in perspective;

CEA Fans?
F5 Fans?
WCSS Fans?

All the others who THANK GOD they don't fall into the first 3 categories and can fly under the radar?

All these teams look good...

Sorry I watered down my opinion.

I'll beef it up closer to worlds though.

And I might just change my name to WateredDownFan.

Bahahahaha!

Has anyone seen/have a video of Cheer Tyme Obsession, State, MDSS 5star, Pittsburgh Superstars, or Charlotte Gold? I would be interested to see how those Large Senior teams are doing!

CT Obsession has gone small.

mdcheerdiva - it was you: "Well the Tsunami and Fame videos are out lets see how they stack up against the Top 3." LOL! This is where I saw "you" predicted the Top 3. How'd you figure this out already when the season has just begun? Just saying...new year, new talent, new routines, new music. It's anybody's game including FCA, Fame<3, Woodlands and TSUnami<3 ... and whoever else joined the ranks of the Large Lvl5. It's looking like everyone is cheering their rears off to get better and claim their spots for the year. It could be a mix up topsy-turvy year<3<3<3<3<3

You're right I said that since everyone kept talking about the big 3. I was trying to get the others routine's broken down as well to see where they all stacked up. I personally dont see anything wrong with that. Is that a problem?

No, you said Top 3. From last year that wouldn't include F5 because they were 4th place, no disrespect. And what I said is the 3rd place team moved divisions, but they still remain as Top 3 from last year. Don't get my words twisted. Now if you want to rephrase and say big 3, maybe I'd give. Basically, it's a new year and rather give all a fair chance to claim their spot.

Back