All-Star Large Senior Breakdowns

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i only watched stars routine once so i can't really speak for them, however f5's stunt groups did 9/9 release moves (high high/low high tick tocks) and 9 1 1/4 to scorps as well. i think you should re-watch...

This could be true, I did not see the detail. Good for them. They are really talented and it's going to be tough to beat them no doubt.

Can we stop with all the "this and that is watered down" talk. We all know everything is watered down or that things will change later as the season progresses. I can't speak for others but I am tired of the of the comments about what isn't being thrown but what will shock me later. I base my opinion off what I see now. Long story short AS OF RIGHT NOW...CEA isn't destroying anyone is stunting this year, as a matter of fact F5 Stars and CEA are all pretty evenly matched in that department. I'm sure they will ALL continue to get better and we will have a real showdown at JamFest. Until then enjoy what you see now and stop trying to convince people of what theyre going to see later.

*Sigh* back to competition season :) bring on the drama, we all missed it over the off season!

I feel CEA's routine was extremely predictable... I mean... ()... It's just the same routine with better skills. F5, however, shocked me. I absolutely loved watching them. I think Ernie and Jeff have only helped make this team stronger and maybe these decorated coaches are exactly what the Twisters needed. Even if they aren't the reason F5 and all the Twisters teams are looking so strong... It certainly doesn't hurt.

Who cares what the reason is. Maybe its they have new, well rounded athletes on the team, maybe its the coaches, maybe its the fact that they realized their tumbling alone isn't gonna get them that globe anytime soon. WHATEVER...I say HOOOOOOO-RAY that F5 is finally getting in the groove!

But as always, I'm still saying....CEA SR ELITE 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Can we stop with all the "this and that is watered down" talk. We all know everything is watered down or that things will change later as the season progresses. I can't speak for others but I am tired of the of the comments about what isn't being thrown but what will shock me later. I base my opinion off what I see now. Long story short AS OF RIGHT NOW...CEA isn't destroying anyone is stunting this year, as a matter of fact F5 Stars and CEA are all pretty evenly matched in that department. I'm sure they will ALL continue to get better and we will have a real showdown at JamFest. Until then enjoy what you see now and stop trying to convince people of what theyre going to see later.

Thank you. It is like those that talk about how they have seen such and suchs stunt and will brag about seeing it but refuses to let the cat out of the bag. Well until that cat is let out people will continue to base their opinions on what is in front of them.

When teams add all this extra "absolutely amazing" stuff in their routines then I will start looking at those new things, but guess what if they aren't in the routine right now, I don't care. I care what is put on that mat when I am watching the routine.

As far as my stance currently stands with placements I see F5 and Stars ahead of CEA. BUT I can also see SuperSeniors sneaking up there. Everyone is concentrating one those 3 teams when Fame, Tsunami and FCA all have amazing routines as well.

Side note: This thread wants me to have an anti-shimmy (when someone is being annoying). I still stand that it should be 'the robot.' King, please make it happen.

It's interesting to see how last year's score sheet for worlds/the competition itself brought changes to the routine's emphasis. Considering the new ones for this year were just released a hot second ago (and most gyms probably haven't had the time to put them into effect), it's interesting to see how teams took the outcomes and emphasis of the winning/top placing routines and added to them. Ahh, change. May you never be feared again..

Thank you. It is like those that talk about how they have seen such and suchs stunt and will brag about seeing it but refuses to let the cat out of the bag. Well until that cat is let out people will continue to base their opinions on what is in front of them.

When teams add all this extra "absolutely amazing" stuff in their routines then I will start looking at those new things, but guess what if they aren't in the routine right now, I don't care. I care what is put on that mat when I am watching the routine.

As far as my stance currently stands with placements I see F5 and Stars ahead of CEA. BUT I can also see SuperSeniors sneaking up there. Everyone is concentrating one those 3 teams when Fame, Tsunami and FCA all have amazing routines as well.

you can't not talk about sr elite, stars, and f5 in the large senior breakdown thread when they've been the dominant teams in the division for years. big four remember? rip panthers :(
also f5 and stars' videos just came out so they're still the pretty, new transfer student at youtube high. we've only heard tsunami's music so not much can be said about their routine. fame and fca have had their videos out longer. i don't think anyone is trying to exclude the other large senior teams, but f5 and stars are just the "hot topic" of the weekend. it will soon be another team, gym, etc.

i do agree with the watered down comments as well. i would hope all routines are watered down right now! i'm sure come nationals we will see the product of the ever-evolving routines. until then we're just going to have to wait.

Oh no i don't mean not to talk about those (the big 3) but when people talk about the outcome of the division you have to remember there are other teams that have the skill too. So I guess more so my comment was towards predicting the outcome of the division and not just talking about favorites so far. Now that so many of the routines have been seen you have to look at all of them together to see where the division will go.

Large Senior for the past few years has not been a favorite of mine, but this year with all the teams being so close in skill it has moved up to a favorite of mine. Can't wait to see the ones that go to Jamfest Indy compete against each other.

As long as we are predicting outcome based on comparative skills, I disagree. You see old tapes, I watched practice today. There is a difference. I'm not worried about shocking anyone, take the info or leave it, but why should it stop? Some are interested in the present, not the past, but I'm not telling you to stop anything.

Oh no i don't mean not to talk about those (the big 3) but when people talk about the outcome of the division you have to remember there are other teams that have the skill too. So I guess more so my comment was towards predicting the outcome of the division and not just talking about favorites so far. Now that so many of the routines have been seen you have to look at all of them together to see where the division will go.

Large Senior for the past few years has not been a favorite of mine, but this year with all the teams being so close in skill it has moved up to a favorite of mine. Can't wait to see the ones that go to Jamfest Indy compete against each other.

got it. yea i'm with you. like if any of them will let me borrow their crystal ball i'd greatly appreciate it..

you can't not talk about sr elite, stars, and f5 in the large senior breakdown thread when they've been the dominant teams in the division for years. big four remember? rip panthers :(
also f5 and stars' videos just came out so they're still the pretty, new transfer student at youtube high. we've only heard tsunami's music so not much can be said about their routine. fame and fca have had their videos out longer. i don't think anyone is trying to exclude the other large senior teams, but f5 and stars are just the "hot topic" of the weekend. it will soon be another team, gym, etc.

i do agree with the watered down comments as well. i would hope all routines are watered down right now! i'm sure come nationals we will see the product of the ever-evolving routines. until then we're just going to have to wait.

Latest posts

Back