All-Star Large Senior Breakdowns

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dance breakdown had me laughing I think I woke the house!

Ha.. glad the breakdown gave some insights.

I see it totally different:
1. F5
2. CEA
3. Stars

Although I would agree with this ranking as well, everyone pretty much knows its about who hits. I think it is rare when both teams hit an absolutely perfect routine, which can then be compared. So, it really doesn't matter if SS are a little better then CEA, or if CEA is a little better then F5, and so on (just examples, of course), because step one is hitting a routine. BUT, i guess it is fun to hypothetically rank =)

On F5...the two to whip full on the right looks like she could whip double EASY!

Dexter we need you!

Hahaha, its nice to see I'm not forgotten :^). There's a difference in my breakdown and this, mine is more so for the entertainment value, and these are more for people to pick and see who's better and try and number count when really, the judges aren't going to count everything everytime it comes out on the floor. They mainly look and see what elements of the score sheet are being met.

In my opinion its
F5
Stars
CEA

I'm getting the wow and the what's next feeling from watching both routines about 3 times. Large Sr has clearly given up on the Jump section of the score sheet though hahaha. It's sad but hey you gotta do what you gotta do to get those stunts in there!

Hahaha, its nice to see I'm not forgotten :^). There's a difference in my breakdown and this, mine is more so for the entertainment value, and these are more for people to pick and see who's better and try and number count when really, the judges aren't going to count everything everytime it comes out on the floor. They mainly look and see what elements of the score sheet are being met.

In my opinion its
F5
Stars
CEA

I'm getting the wow and the what's next feeling from watching both routines about 3 times. Large Sr has clearly given up on the Jump section of the score sheet though hahaha. It's sad but hey you gotta do what you gotta do to get those stunts in there!

I didn't forget about you :( I was just bored

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

As far as dances go Stars is my fav, the CEA and then F5. I just was not feelin that dance, they had me with everything else in that whole routine but not that. And I love F5's uniform, I'm glad they are in a blue uniform. I feel they've been in black too much and they look really good in color.

Im just hoping that CEA, F5, and WCSS all hit this year at Worlds. I dont think anyone can say there is a CLEAR winner right now. Last year, after I saw WCSS, CEA, and F5 - I knew that CEA would end up on top - no questions asked. This year - While I am still pulling for CEA - I respect how much F5 stepped up their stunting, and am pleased to see SS have also stepped up stunts and arent doing a themed routine (at least if they are, I cant tell). Its nice to see that CEA set the tone that you need a TON of stunts in Large Senior. I really like F5s pyramid. It looks like Courtney gave them their pyramid. Im not a fan of SS pyramid, but I think it will hit the scoresheet well. I know CEA is holding back a little bit, and Im sure SS and F5 have stuff still watered down too! Large Senior is gonna be a Blood bath.

Am I the only one that cant wait for Jamfest Indy AKA Large Senior Worlds. Does anyone know if FCA, Tsunami, or any other Large Senior Teams will be attending Jamfest Worlds? Shooting Stars, CEA, and F5 under the same roof sure will be a show!

Can all 3 of these teams please get a Jamfest Indy Large Senior shirt made? Please and Thanks!

Im just hoping that CEA, F5, and WCSS all hit this year at Worlds. I dont think anyone can say there is a CLEAR winner right now. Last year, after I saw WCSS, CEA, and F5 - I knew that CEA would end up on top - no questions asked. This year - While I am still pulling for CEA - I respect how much F5 stepped up their stunting, and am pleased to see SS have also stepped up stunts and arent doing a themed routine (at least if they are, I cant tell). Its nice to see that CEA set the tone that you need a TON of stunts in Large Senior. I really like F5s pyramid. It looks like Courtney gave them their pyramid. Im not a fan of SS pyramid, but I think it will hit the scoresheet well. I know CEA is holding back a little bit, and Im sure SS and F5 have stuff still watered down too! Large Senior is gonna be a Blood bath.

Am I the only one that cant wait for Jamfest Indy AKA Large Senior Worlds. Does anyone know if FCA, Tsunami, or any other Large Senior Teams will be attending Jamfest Worlds? Shooting Stars, CEA, and F5 under the same roof sure will be a show!

Can all 3 of these teams please get a Jamfest Indy Large Senior shirt made? Please and Thanks!

I've heard it was James Speed and Jeff McQueen that gave F5 their pyramid, and a friend said Ernie Valdes did it.

I know that jeff mcqueen came to town, not sure about james speed. And ernie also helped with F5 and Reigns pyramids (I love them both).
I personally love their dance. The sound and style is different for them, yet it they still serve it up like f5. I think if you see it in person, you will like it more. It actually feels like you're watching "burlesque". But in reality, it's F5... The chances of us seeing this dance at NCA or Worlds are slim to none.

As I predicted, CEA now seems lack luster. Maybe some of you underestimated SS & F5, but I knew they would come out swinging. I'm so happy to see the "dinosaurs" killing it so early on. Stars have a good routine, but for me the energy dies down after the tumbling and picks up during the dance.

If this is F5 & SS watered down... Then WATCH OUT.

I took the liberty of breaking down their dances for everyone...

DANCE

F5

1 Great wall of china
12 Duck under walk throughs
12 Side to side Can-Can steps
1 Runway model walk up the front
1 Tranny kick
8 circle shampoo commercial falls
1 Fierce triple axel leg turn in the center
1 softball pitch wind up
30 shimmies
1 walk over people transition
1 mini pyramid
36 "five" hand motions

CEA

3 Group poses
18 jump tuck jumps
2 groups of karate ninja chops "till the beat drops"
6 Hyena group kicks
7 Clap "in between your knees"
14,738 Shimmies (throughout the dance)
1 Big black girl
15 X'ing you outs

Literally just laughed out loud!!!

I think it is more the byproduct of the worlds score sheet that is driving stunting and pyramids than any one team setting the tone. I agree that teams are holding back and you will see a evolution of the routines right up to worlds.

Back