All-Star Large Senior Breakdowns

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i don't think it's fair to say that cea made everyone step their stunting up because like wcdad just mentioned the routines are being catered to a score sheet, not a team. no one said than cea stepped up their tumbling because of f5. they just got better at tumbling; they've "evolved" if you will. i can't wait to see all of the large senior teams this year.

Are we basing predictions off of the Cheersport, NCA, or Worlds scoresheet?
If I was going off of what entertained me more: F5, Stars, CEA
Off of the Worlds scoresheet: CEA, F5, Stars

I may get my head chopped off for this, but I just think that CEA's stunt combos and pyramid are better. They have a proven formula and it works, but I just feel like I am watching the same winning routine from last year just a few more elements. However personal feelings don't win, skills do....and they have it. I think they are in the lead by the slimmest slimmest of margins....and we haven't seen what everyone else is truly capable of.

Another side note, I don't think that Tsunami or FCA are that far behind either. It is truly a 5 team race this year. Should be fun.

are you saying its not all right, like she counted wrong... or not alright that SE doesnt come close to the others?
if its the first. if shes not exactly right, she is pretty darn close. theyre good at hiding things

Your ability to constantly call SE into almost all your arguments/posts about LrgSr is quite annoying... Just saying. No disrespect to you at all.

Your ability to constantly call SE into almost all your arguments/posts about LrgSr is quite annoying... Just saying. No disrespect to you at all.

i was replying to something that was said specifically about them. i didnt go out of my way

i don't think it's fair to say that cea made everyone step their stunting up because like wcdad just mentioned the routines are being catered to a score sheet, not a team. no one said than cea stepped up their tumbling because of f5. they just got better at tumbling; they've "evolved" if you will. i can't wait to see all of the large senior teams this year.

I havent looked over the new Large Senior scoresheets yet, but I usually think of it as a preference to put in two stunt sections... To me, Senior Elite made two stunt sections popular, but I suppose its just that people are better stunters so they use two...

I havent looked over the new Large Senior scoresheets yet, but I usually think of it as a preference to put in two stunt sections... To me, Senior Elite made two stunt sections popular, but I suppose its just that people are better stunters so they use two...

actually... aside from last year f5 always had two stunt sections. like seriously, since 2002....

Im just hoping that CEA, F5, and WCSS all hit this year at Worlds. I dont think anyone can say there is a CLEAR winner right now. Last year, after I saw WCSS, CEA, and F5 - I knew that CEA would end up on top - no questions asked. This year - While I am still pulling for CEA - I respect how much F5 stepped up their stunting, and am pleased to see SS have also stepped up stunts and arent doing a themed routine (at least if they are, I cant tell). Its nice to see that CEA set the tone that you need a TON of stunts in Large Senior. I really like F5s pyramid. It looks like Courtney gave them their pyramid. Im not a fan of SS pyramid, but I think it will hit the scoresheet well. I know CEA is holding back a little bit, and Im sure SS and F5 have stuff still watered down too! Large Senior is gonna be a Blood bath.

Am I the only one that cant wait for Jamfest Indy AKA Large Senior Worlds. Does anyone know if FCA, Tsunami, or any other Large Senior Teams will be attending Jamfest Worlds? Shooting Stars, CEA, and F5 under the same roof sure will be a show!

Can all 3 of these teams please get a Jamfest Indy Large Senior shirt made? Please and Thanks!

Someone in another thread mentioned that FCA is attending! Although I cannot confirm

actually... aside from last year f5 always had two stunt sections. like seriously, since 2002....

Exactly lmao. Having 2 stunt sections wasn't popularized by one particular team. Lots of teams did 2 stunt sequences for years, maybe not to the degree of CEA but it has been done. I almost feel like people don't seem to recall much in all star pre-worlds or the last 3 years for that matter.

Hahaha, its nice to see I'm not forgotten :^). There's a difference in my breakdown and this, mine is more so for the entertainment value, and these are more for people to pick and see who's better and try and number count when really, the judges aren't going to count everything everytime it comes out on the floor. They mainly look and see what elements of the score sheet are being met.

In my opinion its
F5
Stars
CEA

I'm getting the wow and the what's next feeling from watching both routines about 3 times. Large Sr has clearly given up on the Jump section of the score sheet though hahaha. It's sad but hey you gotta do what you gotta do to get those stunts in there!

What we need...is another dedicated thread with your breakdowns of all of the routines...just sayin'...lol BTW...you are always missed!

I have a good feeling World Cup and F5 have it in the bag for right now. I wasn't all that surprised with Senior Elite and thats jsut my opion. I feel as if im watching the same Worlds 2010 routine which is amazing but now that they are thee offical World Champs of 2010 i was expecting them to have more surprises in there routine, and i know its early season and they will change it. But i'am for sure that Shooting Stars and F5 are really wanting that Title and i see that Senior Elite wants it again but World Cup and F5 are back for a war, && they wont stop until they get what they want , thats for sure. It will be a Senior All Girl level 5 war for the title.

Back