All-Star Large Senior Updates 2010

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How do you feel it was a fluke that they won last year, They hit clean, had the difficulty and won when others did not.

werent they in third in prelims last year? im not bashing, i was a huge ss fan. but senior elite had a higher raw score and panthers were on top. i didnt mean it was a fluke i guess, poor word selection, just that panthers and se shot themselves in the foot. ss's routines were magical in 07 and 08, i wish they would get better music than 09 and not do a them like this season and go back to having that magical jersey touch we all fell in love with 2 years ago

i thought stars did amazing both days, and gave it their all. They performed pretty much flawlessly both days, and looked incredible.like wcdad said, 3 golds and a silver in 4 years is amazing. although something(s) seem off about the scoring (not just this division) sometimes things just turn out differently than you think, and you can't change it. Congrats to everyone in this division on an amazing season!

SE07BH said:
Let's all remember that most every single team in this division is THE team to be on in each of their gyms. These are the teams every little girl in the gym looks up to and wants to be. They all work incredibly hard. Everyone wants to say who should have scored what and this happened or that happened but it's over and every single girl in this division should be extremely proud of their performances. Acedad said in another topic how hard it must be for these athletes to stay on top of their game every year, every girl in this division has to live up to that and they do year after year! I know people are going to complain and bring the drama and negativity but I want to give a shout out to every girl in this division because they are incredible and should be applauded no matter what place they came in!!!

Very well said...too bad there are too many people trying to live in the past.

mdcheerdiva said:
Here we go again. Let it rest when it counted F5 still beat TSU and they were not perfect. Try again next year.

Ohh I'm sorry F5 won worlds how many years ago again? Like 5 right!!! And no worries your correct there is always next yr and they won't be right out the gate, but surpassing your attitudes, just like WC, CEA, and panthers all have!!!

Ihearthaters is right, every single girl on Tsunamis status is about how happy they are to be top 5, and to have done it in 1 year. This is only the second time the organization has gone to worlds, and first time as a Large Senior team. The coaches goals were top 5, and they did just that, anything else is icing on the cake. I couldn't be more proud of how those girls handle themselves, and how excited they are to A have gone to worlds and made finals be first year lg senior, and B top five, and a score thats hanging right there with the "Big 4". They have proved that they're a force to be reckoned with. They're not sad that they weren't performing again Sunday night for ESPN, although that would have been AWESOME, they're thrilled with where they placed and their score, and not pouting over not having a medal on around their neck.

I would've loved to see them hit today and see where things ended up, but such as life, you can't always get what you want.

Congrats to EVERYONE in the Large Senior Division, making it there itself is such an honor!

uwishuknew101 said:
Ohh I'm sorry F5 won worlds how many years ago again? Like 5 right!!! And no worries your correct there is always next yr and they won't be right out the gate, but surpassing your attitudes, just like WC, CEA, and panthers all have!!!
For your info I am not on md twisters I am tired of u people with the smart comments about f5 when no one from the team said anything about tsunami but all of their fans keep bringing up f5 if the girls are happy then u tsu fans need to give it a rest and let them enjoy it

mdcheerdiva said:
The bad blood is ridiculous get over it and move on

Haha what's funny about it, was your comment is what started it! So maybe you should learn to properly state your thoughts and people wouldn't get upset! And another note it's not always about F5, maybe people should realize that! I have no bad blood, and have never said anything negative about F5 until today! I just made a comment on what you posted. It's getting really sad when people keep making comments and when the truth is brought to light it can't be handled! So maybe you should take your own advice and move on...

Let's all remember that most every single team in this division is THE team to be on in each of their gyms. These are the teams every little girl in the gym looks up to and wants to be. They all work incredibly hard. Everyone wants to say who should have scored what and this happened or that happened but it's over and every single girl in this division should be extremely proud of their performances. Acedad said in another topic how hard it must be for these athletes to stay on top of their game every year, every girl in this division has to live up to that and they do year after year! I know people are going to complain and bring the drama and negativity but I want to give a shout out to every girl in this division because they are incredible and should be applauded no matter what place they came in!!!

I loved this!!!! I read it to a bunch of moms who were together and they all loved it!!! Thank you for saying just the perfect thing to a team who did not make finals. This is so true and we wanted to thank you.

Ahh FCA's VoiceOver ( 4 now 5 ) was talking about tsunami lol !!!!

Back