All-Star Largest Cheer Competition Ever, Cheersport Has Over 900 Teams.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheers to Kevin Brubaker and the gang at CheerSport. They are all about customer service, and I find myself agreeing with King a whole lot lately, especially the post above. If my memory is correct, we went for the first time in 99 and I think there were 100 teams. Meet Hannah Correll there, along with Kevin, and Hannah was his Cheerlebrity, and a fine, fine cheerleader who should be mentioned. She was my youngest's inspirtation.

Since Cheersport removed the "perfection of routine score" from their scoresheet.... I do not feel like the deductions are more than most other nationals.

In the past, if a team had 7 points in deductions each judge gave you a 13 in Perfection of Routine.
Essentially the team was getting a deduction and then every judge was giving you the same deduction (through the perfection of routine score). Since removing this from the scoresheet, Cheersort is only hitting you once for the mistake opposed to hitting you 5 times...like previous years.

this is my first year competing at cheersport and omg over 900 teams that is alot! i have a question if anyone can help, say your in the level 3 or 4 division and want to watch a team like stingrays orange do you know if you would be able to watch them like do they put level 5 teams later on then the 3's and 4's? thanks..

EJ, tell them they're wrong and King said so.

All kidding aside competitions can never admit flat floors aren't as safe as spring floor because insurance would have a field day.

EJ, tell them they're wrong and King said so.

Haha, I doubt they would listen to me though. The organisation with the "unsafe" argument is poorly respected and none of the UKs best teams compete there anymore, you would have thought this might have persuaded them to change but apparantly not. There was also a racism incident involving one of their directors but that's a whole different story.

Haha, I doubt they would listen to me though. The organisation with the "unsafe" argument is poorly respected and none of the UKs best teams compete there anymore, you would have thought this might have persuaded them to change but apparantly not. There was also a racism incident involving one of their directors but that's a whole different story.
oh jeeze, this does not sound like a very good company

Haha no it isn't, they also claim to be a cheerleading governing body for the UK even though their nationals gets smaller every year. I think the last time a worlds calibre team competed with them was about 2005, which says quite a lot.

I have no idea which company this is, but it sounds terrible! Jesoooooo <3

this is my first year competing at cheersport and omg over 900 teams that is alot! i have a question if anyone can help, say your in the level 3 or 4 division and want to watch a team like stingrays orange do you know if you would be able to watch them like do they put level 5 teams later on then the 3's and 4's? thanks..

All levels will be competing throughout the day, so there's no way to tell right now. You'll just have to wait until the schedule comes out, get out the highlighter and/or wait until someone puts out a spreadsheet of the event.

Should not be a problem, unless you are in the warm up room. I think the last few years the senior 4 teams were the last groupings of the day. All of the sr 5's were in the groupings just before the sr 4's

it depends.
i definitely know that senior 4 has been one of the latest divsions in 09 and 10.
but seniors 1 2 3 4 5 will all go on around the same time.
our senior 2 in 09 went on 2 teams before top gun and like 3 minutes before stingray orange.
but if you are a mini, youth, junior, open, you will go on earlier. but if you are a senior you will miss
some level 5 teams. especially 2s and 3s.

Back