All-Star Largest Gyms In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Interestingly enough, I've found the Florida "big name" gyms to be rather small, in comparison to many other states where sometimes even unheard of gyms on the worlds level are able to field 20+ teams with 500+ athletes.

I looked at the tryout results and it seems that Brandon Allstars is having around 10 teams this year and Top Gun is having 14. That being said, they don't have rosters up or even tryout numbers available online so I'm unsure of how many crossovers both gyms have and how large their teams are. But judging by team numbers, I would safely say it is between them. I don't believe there is any gym larger than either of those two.

ETA: Cheer Express also has around 10 teams this year it seems but once again, no rosters are available and I'm not sure of their crossovers so who knows the athlete count.

Idaho is so different. Idaho falls elite is the biggest with 120 athletes I believe. They are the only gym in that town. Then it would be my gym Idaho cheer we have 95 athletes. Then planet cheer, High Spirit, and western cheer elite range from 50 to 75 athletes. The rest of the gyms have one or 2 teams.

Is it sad that I know every gym in my state and I know how many kids are in each gym.

Oa had around 320 tryout.. that is not counting the dance teams or half year teams- that will be added. I don't know how that compares to the other gyms in Florida.

Interestingly enough, I've found the Florida "big name" gyms to be rather small, in comparison to many other states where sometimes even unheard of gyms on the worlds level are able to field 20+ teams with 500+ athletes.

I looked at the tryout results and it seems that Brandon Allstars is having around 10 teams this year and Top Gun is having 14. That being said, they don't have rosters up or even tryout numbers available online so I'm unsure of how many crossovers both gyms have and how large their teams are. But judging by team numbers, I would safely say it is between them. I don't believe there is any gym larger than either of those two.

ETA: Cheer Express also has around 10 teams this year it seems but once again, no rosters are available and I'm not sure of their crossovers so who knows the athlete count.

Orlando Allstars has 330 full season cheer athletes on 16 teams. There is also a half season program that was approx 60 strong last year and an Allstar Dance program of about 40 dancers.

id like to know PA gym sizes, pittsburgh is really over populated with gyms like crazy, some with in miles of each other. FCA / Fire and Ice I would guess would be pretty close in numbers but im not too sure. A few years ago I would say it was FCA but Fire and Ice has grown alot with 2 gyms and is also sister gyms with TSA who now is in 2 gyms. Then on the other side of the state, Philly area im not sure at all.

Isn't that in two locations? East and west?
Yes it is 2 locations that are about 20 minutes apart but not 2 locations in the sense of most gyms. There are no duplicate teams, both locations share the same coaches and uniforms and attend all the same competitions. Also one entity with USASF. Not like TG or CEA or ACE for example that are all registered as separate entities and even sometimes compete against each other. We consider ourselves one gym with 2 practice facilities :)

Yes it is 2 locations that are about 20 minutes apart but not 2 locations in the sense of most gyms. There are no duplicate teams, both locations share the same coaches and uniforms and attend all the same competitions. Also one entity with USASF. Not like TG or CEA or ACE for example that are all registered as separate entities and even sometimes compete against each other. We consider ourselves one gym with 2 practice facilities :)
Yes. Exactly. There aren't 2 Orlando allstars. Just one. With 2 facilities used for practice. Most teams practice out of one primary location ..with the exception of one or two teams who may practice out both locations. OA just needed bigger facilities/gym space as the program grew.

Yes. Exactly. There aren't 2 Orlando allstars. Just one. With 2 facilities used for practice. Most teams practice out of one primary location ..with the exception of one or two teams who may practice out both locations. OA just needed bigger facilities/gym space as the program grew.

That makes sense. So are there any teams that practice primarily out of OA east or do they all use the main facility with east as a secondary?

Back