All-Star Largest Gyms In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ace of TN is the biggest they also have a hip hop and international team that aren't on the online roster
If we are counting dance teams, sharks North also has five dance teams putting them at 11 teams and 10 teams at the West gym for a total of 21 teams. I still say they are about the same.

That's great! I don't think they are the largest, though. I know Indiana Elite has more and I'm not sure about Terre Haute or the gyms up north.

Having been at two of the largest programs in the north, I can say that no gym up here has more than 200 athletes. I was thinking Indiana Elite was the largest In the state.

Interestingly enough, I've found the Florida "big name" gyms to be rather small, in comparison to many other states where sometimes even unheard of gyms on the worlds level are able to field 20+ teams with 500+ athletes.

I looked at the tryout results and it seems that Brandon Allstars is having around 10 teams this year and Top Gun is having 14. That being said, they don't have rosters up or even tryout numbers available online so I'm unsure of how many crossovers both gyms have and how large their teams are. But judging by team numbers, I would safely say it is between them. I don't believe there is any gym larger than either of those two.

ETA: Cheer Express also has around 10 teams this year it seems but once again, no rosters are available and I'm not sure of their crossovers so who knows the athlete count.
Cheer express has around 190 athletes (so i'm told), Same goes for Tumble Tech, which is right down the street from CE :)

id like to know PA gym sizes, pittsburgh is really over populated with gyms like crazy, some with in miles of each other. FCA / Fire and Ice I would guess would be pretty close in numbers but im not too sure. A few years ago I would say it was FCA but Fire and Ice has grown alot with 2 gyms and is also sister gyms with TSA who now is in 2 gyms. Then on the other side of the state, Philly area im not sure at all.

FCA just opened up another gym in the Butler area. Last year they had a total of 3 worlds teams and several half-season teams along with regular season teams. I know they had Diamonds, Rubies, Onyx, Citrines, Turquoise, Sapphire, Opals, Tanzanites, Pink Ice, and CZ's. I'm not sure if I got them all!

I know FAME has multiple locations... I thought they competed as separate gyms -- been at comps where they are listed as FAME - place- team? Are they one gym/staff with multiple locations??? I think the newest is now across the state in the southwestern half but thought the others were mainly in Southern Virginia eastern side of the state. Legacy in Northern Virginia possibly largest in Northern Virginia - not sure... not sure teams are certainly growing and so many gyms opening and one (Vipers) closing...

We do have multiple locations:

Virginia Beach
Suffolk
Newport News
Richmond
Roanoke
New York

We share a few staff between Beach and South and Central and Richmond. However, most are there own location under the same family. I would still venture to say that our Richmond and or Beach gym are probably the biggest single location gym in the state, but don't quote me on that.

Cheer express has around 190 athletes (so i'm told), Same goes for Tumble Tech, which is right down the street from CE :)

That's surprising! Tumble Tech only has about five teams. And are they that close? I've been to TT but never to CE.

That's surprising! Tumble Tech only has about five teams. And are they that close? I've been to TT but never to CE.
Tumble Tech has 9 or 10, I can't remember. They've grown a lot this season! The gyms now larger than CE in sq ft too now ;)

ETA: They have 9 :)

We do have multiple locations:

Virginia Beach
Suffolk
Newport News
Richmond
Roanoke
New York

We share a few staff between Beach and South and Central and Richmond. However, most are there own location under the same family. I would still venture to say that our Richmond and or Beach gym are probably the biggest single location gym in the state, but don't quote me on that.

How many do you think FAME is running at Richmond or Beach... just curious :)

MA is weird. While at this point I think Pro Athletics technically has more teams (22 throughout the 3 locations), I know quite a few of them are small. On the other hand, most of ECE's 14 teams are large.
So although I don't know exact numbers, I'm going to say in terms of athlete count in a singular location, it's ECE.
I always forget that you can't count the CT gym in things like this

Back