All-Star Largest Gyms In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

id like to know PA gym sizes, pittsburgh is really over populated with gyms like crazy, some with in miles of each other. FCA / Fire and Ice I would guess would be pretty close in numbers but im not too sure. A few years ago I would say it was FCA but Fire and Ice has grown alot with 2 gyms and is also sister gyms with TSA who now is in 2 gyms. Then on the other side of the state, Philly area im not sure at all.

I'd have to agree with FCA and FIre and Ice being neck in neck. Both now have two locations (FCA added Butler this year). I don't know if I would count the "sister gym" thing with FI's number. Even at just one location, I think they're pretty even.

I'd have to agree with FCA and FIre and Ice being neck in neck. Both now have two locations (FCA added Butler this year). I don't know if I would count the "sister gym" thing with FI's number. Even at just one location, I think they're pretty even.

i just remembered that Cheer Tyme has two locations in PA also (1 in va). Not sure about their numbers but they are probably pretty close with FCA and Fire and Ice. I just looked and they have 11 teams in one gym and 5 in the other. Not sure about any other gyms in the eastern part of the state.

F&I Also has two locations north gym and south gym not inlcuding "sister" gyms

I feel like asking who has the most at one location is a bit unfair. The whole reason we have 2 gyms is so we dont have to shove 16 cheer teams, 6 dance teams, our gymnastics teams (we have both boys and girls) and have atleast 20 classes a day to choose from at one single location. We as a gym all wear the same uniform that bears the same name but practice at different locations because it was necessary to succeed.

Wow! I never knew they had that many teams, I guess they only bring a select few to compete up in the Kansas City area!
I believe they only take their Worlds eligible teams to the KC competition every year. There aren't very many bid competitions nearby so I think all of the Missouri gyms do the same and take their eligible teams to out of state competitions for a chance.

MA is weird. While at this point I think Pro Athletics technically has more teams (22 throughout the 3 locations), I know quite a few of them are small. On the other hand, most of ECE's 14 teams are large.
So although I don't know exact numbers, I'm going to say in terms of athlete count in a singular location, it's ECE.
I know im late with this . i just came across it . leominster only had one large team but holbrokes gym most teams are large . i am pretty sure if you put all 3 gyms together pro is a larger program .

Back