All-Star Largest Gyms In Each State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow reading this thread really surprised me...I always thought these big name gyms in the US had more teams than that...I guess in Canada we cram way more teams into one location:
Cheersport Sharks: 28 teams at the cambridge location
Flyers All-Starz: 23 teams
And RND elite, RSC coyotes , PCT cobras , etc have similar numbers

Man, Oregon pales in comparison. Our 3 "big" gyms are probably around 1o0 or less. If your kids want to cheer, move to another state!

Interestingly enough, I've found the Florida "big name" gyms to be rather small, in comparison to many other states where sometimes even unheard of gyms on the worlds level are able to field 20+ teams with 500+ athletes.

I looked at the tryout results and it seems that Brandon Allstars is having around 10 teams this year and Top Gun is having 14. That being said, they don't have rosters up or even tryout numbers available online so I'm unsure of how many crossovers both gyms have and how large their teams are. But judging by team numbers, I would safely say it is between them. I don't believe there is any gym larger than either of those two.

ETA: Cheer Express also has around 10 teams this year it seems but once again, no rosters are available and I'm not sure of their crossovers so who knows the athlete count.

Cheer Central Suns has 14 full year teams this year out of one location...I believe this is more than United's 4 locations combined--but, United has certainly grown...

I just wanted to thank you people for this thread... my dad is military and we are about 90% sure we're moving at the end of the year but we haven't received our orders yet. Being able to have access to this is so great for me because I'll have the information on gyms in my new area :chestbump:

Back