All-Star Leslie Paczosa Summit- Photogrpahy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is someone with her name advertising personalized sports bras on a Facebook group. I assume it's the same woman, looks like she's from Florida

Last edited:
Thanks guys .. It appears my friend isn't the only one

08cfe7569cc278c88d38ea5157022c13.jpg

Shame on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look at her Facebook page you can see the gym her daughter is associated with...
Looks like she just joined a big name program. She also had a Summit Press Pass, so I would think if you contacted the Summit they may be able to help you. If Summit is going to give press passes to people they should be aware if they are giving them to someone who are scamming their competitors.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Last edited:
That is beyond aggravating! I would definitely report her to Varsity if she had a Summit Press Pass. Maybe they can help you, but who knows. If it comes out that she truly scammed your friend, not just got in over her head, I am all for a media blitz! In love, of course!
If Varsity/Summit chooses not to help, I would call the gym she is at and speak with the gym owner. There have been many instances where a parent starts a business in the industry and ends up screwing over athletes/parents. As a gym owner I would want to know if my name was associated with this type of parent.

I feel like my gym got photos from her??? We had a short lady with black hair take pictures of us in front of the globe.... I can ask my gym owner if we did as soon as she gets back from the Gym Owners conference.

4b5eac3075433429c9e6f73575ef6085.jpg

Insane!! (Another newbie that can't post here so I'm sharing)

Back