All-Star Leslie Paczosa Summit- Photogrpahy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Catching up on this thread and so sad to see it turned into a scam artist. I'd definitely contact Varisty and the gym her child is at; she's really dumb to think she'd get away with this.

There's no point in me ever entering some kind of witness protection program. Y'all would find me in two seconds flat.

And why would you need Witness Protection...hmmmm

She retweeted a picture at Summit and it's not letting me share so someone find it!

8iqzzlq.png

I genuinely do not know how y'all find all this stuff. I looked her up on both twitter and Facebook and I see nothing. I see a page with that name, but everything is private. Twitter I see a page with like one tweet, and nothing else.

I genuinely do not know how y'all find all this stuff. I looked her up on both twitter and Facebook and I see nothing. I see a page with that name, but everything is private. Twitter I see a page with like one tweet, and nothing else.
I found a bunch of the stuff posted by googling her name. The uniqueness makes it fairly easy. Now, we would be going up a creek without a paddle if her name was Lisa Smith or a guy named Mike Jones.

Sorry if those are anyone's actual names here. They are the only names of which I have met multiples.

I was surprised I found her fairly easy with her name first. It only showed that old fb post. Checked out that cosmetic company and found her twitter.

Catching up on this thread and so sad to see it turned into a scam artist. I'd definitely contact Varisty and the gym her child is at; she's really dumb to think she'd get away with this.

And why would you need Witness Protection...hmmmm
I mean...I'm just saying. :D

I found a bunch of the stuff posted by googling her name. The uniqueness makes it fairly easy. Now, we would be going up a creek without a paddle if her name was Lisa Smith or a guy named Mike Jones.

Sorry if those are anyone's actual names here. They are the only names of which I have met multiples.

I was surprised I found her fairly easy with her name first. It only showed that old fb post. Checked out that cosmetic company and found her twitter.
I had no trouble finding her. I just don't see any of these posts that y'all are seeing.

I was tempted to comment on her kid's picture on fancy face... But I decided it's not her kid's fault that mom is a scammer.

I did see the dr pepper one. Too bad it's so old because I really did almost comment on that one. But I didn't see the pesticide one, or the retweet of CU.

I had no trouble finding her. I just don't see any of these posts that y'all are seeing.

I was tempted to comment on her kid's picture on fancy face... But I decided it's not her kid's fault that mom is a scammer.

I did see the dr pepper one. Too bad it's so old because I really did almost comment on that one. But I didn't see the pesticide one, or the retweet of CU.
I just clicked on her kids picture and found her tweet. Then went to her Twitter.

Fierce board teaches life lessons; how to stalk people and find all their social media accounts [emoji23] this has actually become useful to me when I tracked down a cheerleader who stole my friends phone lol. Waiting for my gym owner and coach to get back from Vegas to ask them if we got pictures through her or if it was someone else.... Either way we haven't seen them yet. Best of luck to everyone filing complaints!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also found TONS on google. She was even part of a local news weight loss challenge. She was on the Fuel Foods team and there are videos online with the news clips. :) She has a very unique name and an easy google search brought up way too much info on her. Now just imagine if someone really wanted to dig into public records websites, etc. Florida tends to put everything in online public records by just googling the county website and entering a name.

On her facebook page her daughter is in Flip City All Stars Uniform. The Fancy Face website lists her gym as Top Gun All Stars, so like someone else mentioned, looks like she changed gyms recently.

Last edited:
Back