All-Star Leslie Paczosa Summit- Photogrpahy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm still perplexed why this woman isn't being blasted on social media. If you search her name, there's nothing from anyone stating what a thief she is and warning other people. I mean, not that many people come and read here compared to those who read Twitter. And her Facebook has nothing. I've checked the comments on her pictures.

And she looks like she's a 14 year old girl to me! (although I know she's not)

And if she's reading here, I saw you are now Facebook friends with a certain tumbling instructor at my gym. If you think for one second you're going to scam people at Cali, just move on, lady!
She's removed a bunch of ppl from her FB, myself included. I only have a business IG, and don't want what is happening to FF to possibly happen to me. More and more complaints are rolling in about more than just the photo thing on the sale sites about her.

I can't afford for her to badmouth my business. So I am attempting to handle my issue with her privately. But she's not answering. Surprise surprise.

376b07dd63b86948320915f696aa8d5d.jpg

He posted the contents of the 8gb memory card he got from her ... And there is only several teams on it and my daughters team which is the one my friend is from that paid her is on it!! So yay! And for her to have described where she was in the routine she didn't get many individual pics .. Mostly only pyramid as u can kind of tell from the thumbnails.

But there is 2 that aren't pyramid pics and are of an individual and they contain the same 2 kids

My daughter and another flyer (neither of my friends daughter that flys) so she didn't even get the right kid lol

Here are the only 2 pics that aren't group shots
b797e04d55b41cdd3034ecc60d8df9bb.jpg

ef6e7a8d6f5c88b5bc9031505ce0185a.jpg

My daughter has red hair, and does not look like the other kid but is similar in size .. The other girl in the pic with my daughter also does not look like the flyer the pics was suppose to be of. So she really just half booty'd her whole job and the pics are not even good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

376b07dd63b86948320915f696aa8d5d.jpg

He posted the contents of the 8gb memory card he got from her ... And there is only several teams on it and my daughters team which is the one my friend is from that paid her is on it!! So yay! And for her to have described where she was in the routine she didn't get many individual pics .. Mostly only pyramid as u can kind of tell from the thumbnails.

But there is 2 that aren't pyramid pics and are of an individual and they contain the same 2 kids

My daughter and another flyer (neither of my friends daughter that flys) so she didn't even get the right kid lol

Here are the only 2 pics that aren't group shots
b797e04d55b41cdd3034ecc60d8df9bb.jpg

ef6e7a8d6f5c88b5bc9031505ce0185a.jpg

My daughter has red hair, and does not look like the other kid but is similar in size .. The other girl in the pic with my daughter also does not look like the flyer the pics was suppose to be of. So she really just half booty'd her whole job and the pics are not even good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

those are terrible quality. i almost wish she didn't send any pictures so y'all could actually take legal action if you wanted to. now she can say she provided a service... even though me and my cell phone could have captured better pictures. and probably of the correct child.

Was there an agreement of what kind of quality photos that were going to be received before payment? Or any examples of the types of pictures? Also, I thought she had gotten a press pass which I had I assumed would let her in the front area where the photographers sit. I don't see you needing a press pass for those photos unless the pass was to be able to photograph...

Was there an agreement of what kind of quality photos that were going to be received before payment? Or any examples of the types of pictures? Also, I thought she had gotten a press pass which I had I assumed would let her in the front area where the photographers sit. I don't see you needing a press pass for those photos unless the pass was to be able to photograph...
With my limited experience, a press/media pass lets you come down to the performance area, so with a press pass, theoretically, the pictures should be taken up close.

Damn DH takes way better pictures than that and I edit and post them all so people can use them for free!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

I also took some photos at the Summit on Day 1 of one of CP's teams. The lighting was horrible so I didn't even end up posting them because the quality was IMO bad. Maybe mine were not so bad-- lol

I hope your friend gets her money back.

I also took some photos at the Summit on Day 1 of one of CP's teams. The lighting was horrible so I didn't even end up posting them because the quality was IMO bad. Maybe mine were not so bad-- lol

I hope your friend gets her money back.
Your pictures are always great! You and I just do it for fun and I think we surpass the quality shown here. If someone is charging money, they should have the proper equipment and knowledge of taking pictures - and either deliver a quality product or refund money!!

She was too busy taking real pictures of the "cheerlebrities". I saw some she took of angel & ashley wilson. They were awesome pictures. Not right! :(

@TheVipersMom I would encourage your friend and anyone else that gave her money (or any third party) to still file a complaint with IC3. This woman is not running a legitimate business. If Hunter hadn't chased her down to get that memory card, your friend would have never received her pictures. As it is, the product Hunter delivered via Shutterfly isn't even close to what your friend paid for. You can bet she will continue to take money for her products and services, only now she doesn't have someone close to her who will deliver on the products when she doesn't.

And there are other people who purchased her photography services that didn't get any pictures...

Do we really want someone like this continuing to do business in this industry?

Back