All-Star Let Me Introduce Myself Once Again :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 8, 2012
I can see that there is misunderstanding about me right now. People thought that i'm lying about myself. So, i would like to introduce myself once again to make sure that there will be no misunderstanding about me again.
my real name is Ade Kristianus Kaloeti.
my nick name is Ade. that's why my username is 4D3 at three first letters because it is similar with ADE.
i live in Indonesia. To be precise, i live in Makassar city, South Sulawesi.
you can check my facebook to make sure if i tell the truth about myself or not.
my facebook is Ade Kristianus Kaloeti.
someone could check my IP location right now and i promise that you will found it in Indonesia's location.
i have changed my avatar also. now you can see that I AM the person that you know for all this time since i joined Fierceboard. So, i am nothing like whoadeedle or whatever :)

i'm so sorry if my action which is posting at ztaprincess profile has offended some people. i just wanted to introduce myself to her. i didn't know that action will cause me trouble like this :(

Honestly, i'm so sad right now because people think that i'm lying about myself. Now, i have introduced myself clearly and i hope there will be no misunderstanding again.

Terimakasih (In English, it means thank you. It's our greeting in Indonesian :) )

if you already add my facebook, let me know so i can confirm it right away. you can see all you want everything at my facebook about me that proofs i AM NOT lying about myself... there's photo that proofs i am coach of church's choir (since i have mentioned before that i am coach of church choir at one thread if i'm not mistaken). the title is MPP 2012 (it's choir competition between university in Semarang city). if you still don't trust me, i don't know what else to do anymore.. i've been thinking to meet all of you fierceboarders at worlds 2013 but the cost is so expensive.. i've been saving some money and i really hope i can make it so i can meet you all to prove that i am not lying about myself... :(

You poor thing, you don't have to keep defending yourself! Love your clever username with your name! I like it! Welcome again to the fierce board and I hope this time around you have a better experience!
thank you so much... i wish i can hug you right now... your words mean world medal to me... (or even more i guess)... you can call me stupid but reading all those post talking about me makes me feel like i was bullied... i know what it is like to be bullied by words when i was in high school... and it makes me cry to think that again... and it happens again here...

thank you so much... i wish i can hug you right now... your words mean world medal to me... (or even more i guess)... you can call me stupid but reading all those post talking about me makes me feel like i was bullied... i know what it is like to be bullied by words when i was in high school... and it makes me cry to think that again... and it happens again here...
Sending you a virtual hug! A shimmy will do for now, trust me I've been been bullied too and it broke my heart to see you keep defending yourself, even if you feel like nobody is on your side, i promise you there is people out there who care :) don't get discouraged! Message me If you need a friend!

if anyone wonders why i always post at late night, i can explain it too..
i always open my fierceboard account here at 10.00 or 11.o0 am at my workplace. i stop at 5 pm. i don't know what time that would be in US but i definitely know that there is huge gap of time difference between US and Indonesia.... sometimes i open it at my phone at 9 pm in my country to know what results of competition is.... :(

I feel terrible because, not going to lie, I was sort of suspicious as well after people started posting their thoughts. I am sorry for jumping to conclusions. I hope you're feeling better (you said you were in the hospital) and if you can get through this, you can get through anything on here!

Sending you a virtual hug! A shimmy will do for now, trust me I've been been bullied too and it broke my heart to see you keep defending yourself, even if you feel like nobody is on your side, i promise you there is people out there who care :) don't get discouraged! Message me If you need a friend!
thank you very much NowImFamous... you are truly kind people.. may God bless your kind heart... i feel like i have to keep explaining more so everyone know that i am not liar and i am not lying about myself... everything that i said since i first joined fierceboard is true, honest, and not fake...... thank you once again... i hope i can meet you someday... God bless you NowImFamous...

I feel terrible because, not going to lie, I was sort of suspicious as well after people started posting their thoughts. I am sorry for jumping to conclusions. I hope you're feeling better (you said you were in the hospital) and if you can get through this, you can get through anything on here!
thank you WisconsinIsFierce... i already got out from hospital yesterday.. i got heavy cold and cough which made me collapsed several times.. thank you for your kind words..

thank you very much NowImFamous... you are truly kind people.. may God bless your kind heart... i feel like i have to keep explaining more so everyone know that i am not liar and i am not lying about myself... everything that i said since i first joined fierceboard is true, honest, and not fake...... thank you once again... i hope i can meet you someday... God bless you NowImFamous...
aww thank you very much! And yes hopefully! And just keep your head up and don't worry about defending yourself, you have more guts than me because I know I wouldn't have been able to handle all those accusations as well as you did! We are all on the fierce board for the same reason, we love cheerleading! have a good day/night!

aww thank you very much! And yes hopefully! And just keep your head up and don't worry about defending yourself, you have more guts than me because I know I wouldn't have been able to handle all those accusations as well as you did! We are all on the fierce board for the same reason, we love cheerleading! have a good day/night!
thank you. i learn to be stronger person since the last time i was bullied in high school. i decided not to let anyone intimidate me for any reason. but, it still feels hurt everytime that bullying experience coming back to haunt me...
thanks for your kind words! i feel so much better right now :)
p.s. it's 3 pm right now here in Indonesia (Makassar city) :D
have a good day/night for you too! :D

Back