All-Star Majors 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not that bothered about the results, just trying to figure out how they work the score sheets this year haha! I mean there was a base on the floor so I thought that was automatically major.
It's flyer or multiple bases to be a major fall.

ETA: I hope I didn't come across rude haha, I've just seen sooo many posts on twitter and such of people confused about large senior results, when that was one of the least confusing divisions to me haha.

highlights video featuring clips of fca gems diamonds, cali aces, t&s obsession, sot a-team, ece c5, stingrays peach and we generals

It's flyer or multiple bases to be a major fall.

ETA: I hope I didn't come across rude haha, I've just seen sooo many posts on twitter and such of people confused about large senior results, when that was one of the least confusing divisions to me haha.

I feel like you can't even question the large senior results. I may have ranked them differently but they're all within tenths of each other. You can't be that surprised how the cards fall when they could all win the division on any given day; heck, they could all tie on any given day.

I like Orange's routine, but I think the hair is throwing me off. I'm still so use to the "Orange Bob" haha. I like that the center fly has LONG hair, but I miss the bob. Don't know if they've done that since they've been LgSr and I'm just now noticing it (which is probably the case) or what, but it (and their routine) is working. I'm hoping all the LgSr5 teams win at some point so worlds is interesting. I love seeing great routines and holding my breath through all of them hoping they hit. And being on the edge of my seat at awards....though I do hope to win another Bracket Winner banner. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They only had the graduating seniors from each team up on the stage for the results announcement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was that something the Major's decided or did SOT do that themselves?

stingrays orange

brandon senior black (more clear)

This is the second performance by Orange. Prior to the injury, they had already had a SF and then if you add the touch, they are already at 1.0 in deductions at that point. When you add another major fall you add another 1.25 in deductions which brings them to 2.25 potentially. This would have changed the WHOLE competition and would have actually made things (IMO) much more plausible to me. I hope the girl who was hurt will be okay! I will say that based on what I saw in person of the 2 performances combined, I would say that I had Orange in last. Things to consider...Orange's routine is similar to all the routines in the division, I would like to see if anyone can figure out why their raw score was 1.0 higher than every other team in the division. It may be something I am missing or is it that 1.0 technical/overall point that doesn't seem to really have requirements for. Additionally, Orange scored a 92.99 at BUTB...so they changed their routine so much more that they gained 4 points in a month? The rest of the teams in LAG5 seemed to be scoring about what they had a previous competitions. Since they were all using the Varsity score sheet, this is really surprising. I will say that this was not the only division I was surprised with at Majors, and found Day 1 at Jamfest just as surprising. We stayed and watched most of the level 5 teams yesterday and I am thinking the same things will be happening there as well. This is all just my opinion, but there are some definite points to consider. I cannot wait for these teams to meet again at a normal 2 day and see how it plays out.

This is the second performance by Orange. Prior to the injury, they had already had a SF and then if you add the touch, they are already at 1.0 in deductions at that point. When you add another major fall you add another 1.25 in deductions which brings them to 2.25 potentially. This would have changed the WHOLE competition and would have actually made things (IMO) much more plausible to me. I hope the girl who was hurt will be okay! I will say that based on what I saw in person of the 2 performances combined, I would say that I had Orange in last. Things to consider...Orange's routine is similar to all the routines in the division, I would like to see if anyone can figure out why their raw score was 1.0 higher than every other team in the division. It may be something I am missing or is it that 1.0 technical/overall point that doesn't seem to really have requirements for. Additionally, Orange scored a 92.99 at BUTB...so they changed their routine so much more that they gained 4 points in a month? The rest of the teams in LAG5 seemed to be scoring about what they had a previous competitions. Since they were all using the Varsity score sheet, this is really surprising. I will say that this was not the only division I was surprised with at Majors, and found Day 1 at Jamfest just as surprising. We stayed and watched most of the level 5 teams yesterday and I am thinking the same things will be happening there as well. This is all just my opinion, but there are some definite points to consider. I cannot wait for these teams to meet again at a normal 2 day and see how it plays out.
I had Orange on top even with the mistakes, IMO they have the best routine in the division at this point, their execution is great. That division actually went exactly as I predicted shockingly. It is extremely close and could probably go to any team at any point, and probably will. The fall in the 2nd run was not a major fall, it was just one base that hit the floor, which does not equal a major fall. I can see how they didnt get a deduction for the tumbling injury, as she did land the skill before falling. And I can see how it could have been a deduction, really either way. Scores are going to change between comps and judging panels, yes, even as much as 4 points.

ETA: And I can't comment too much on the Jamfest standings since I haven't seen too many videos. But from looking at CU's updates and the videos I've seen from yesterday and from earlier in the season, the top 2-3 teams at least in each division don't seem too far off to me. But again, I haven't seen all the videos so that could be off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This is the second performance by Orange. Prior to the injury, they had already had a SF ......
No stunt fall....per cheerUPDATES,
Stingray Allstars Orange
1f34a.png
LRGSR5 1 BB, routine stopped. #MAJORS16

109 retweets316 likes

Back