All-Star Map Of All Cheer Gyms In The World!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I

imrichhowboutu

I am creating a map of all of the cheer gyms in the world!!! I need your help to accomplish this.

Here are the directions to add your Gym location to my Map.

Click this link -> http://maps.google.com/maps/msie=UTF&msa=0&msid=209736093730852961122.0004a97648e6f8e895a86

Please use the search bar in google to enter the name of the location and/or the street address. Once you locate the correct address, click on the red arrow corresponding to that location. On there you will see the option to "Save to Map". Select this map to save it to.

Please do not edit anything on the map that already exists.

let me know if you have any issues. looks like lots of people have added things already

Our gym moved this year so the address on google maps is incorrect ( but the phone number is still the same and it is in the general vicinity) I added it anyway...

I am able to edit the names of places as I own the Map. If you would like me to add the name of your location to the map, please add it using the steps in my original place, then tell me the address. I can then go in and edit it.

I am able to edit the names of places as I own the Map. If you would like me to add the name of your location to the map, please add it using the steps in my original place, then tell me the address. I can then go in and edit it.
22 Hudson Falls Rd., South Glens Falls, N.Y. 12803 is Triple Threat All Stars

I had to log in to Google, but once I did that, it added the gyms.

405 Hope Avenue, Columbus, IN 47201-6435 is Columbus Power Elite
3880 N Long Rd, Columbus, IN 47203-9061 is JCZ All Stars

Be careful when you are editing! Someone moved Marlins about 30 miles north, I moved them back to Elkridge (but Rich initially had them in the right spot, so somehow they moved).

Back