All-Star Map Of All Cheer Gyms In The World!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i had a hard time. but if anyone wants to help add Pacific Coast Magic be on there
26631 Cabot Road Laguna Hills, Suite A, CA 92653 949.582.2854
25815 Jefferson Ave. Murrieta, CA 92562 951.894.7438
191 Granite Street Suite C, Corona, CA 92879 951.340.4PCM
19555 E. Walnut Dr South #A-1&2 Walnut, CA 91748 (909) 444-9227​

I added our gym. Leaps & Bounds (Cheer Energy)

Oops! I clicked to zoom and it moved someone to the middle of the ocean. I clicked undo but then my screen froze. Hopefully I didn't mess anything up too bad! So sorry!
The sharks will be happy - must be a new gym called "SharkBait All Stars":sharkchase:

New York Cheer All-Star Academy
10 Dunton Avenue Deer Park, NY 11729
this was a great idea it makes things so much easier when looking for differnt gyms.

Dad Gummit!!! My daughter just went on a road trip visiting gyms all the way up to New York and this would have REALLY come in handy!!!! Great work everyone... and great idea imrich... will definitely come in handy for next years trip!!!!

Sorry that we (Power Cheer Toronto) seem to be on this list 5 times - I swear I'm computer literate:)

you have east elite and celebrity still seperate ECE is at east elites location
That's just how they are on Google Maps. ECE Mass is marked as East Elite and ECE in CT is marked as Celeb. Both facilities are still open.

Can you please add: Connect All Stars 13434 NE 16th Street, Bellevue, WA 98005 and South Elite Allstars 1119 Central Ave South, Kent, WA 98032

I think I added CAC but it is listed as "International Sports Center" because the building houses cheer, gynmastics, and other tumbling classes. Can you correct?

Charlotte Allstar Cheerleading
11011 Monroe Road
Matthews, NC 28104

i'll edit things that are posted, but im not adding anything more than i already added.

Back