All-Star Map Of All Cheer Gyms In The World!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't like to be judged

Can I be moved a little closer to the water?? (Seriously--I'll put it closer to where I really am so that people can come visit)
Wilmington/Wrightsville/Carolina Beach/Kure Beach is a great place

Triple Threat All Stars location has changed. the NY one not FL. Old address is south glens falls new address is
4 Walker Way Section 3
Colonie NY 12205

I am creating a map of all of the cheer gyms in the world!!! I need your help to accomplish this.

Here are the directions to add your Gym location to my Map.

Click this link -> http://maps.google.com/maps/msie=UTF&msa=0&msid=209736093730852961122.0004a97648e6f8e895a86

Please use the search bar in google to enter the name of the location and/or the street address. Once you locate the correct address, click on the red arrow corresponding to that location. On there you will see the option to "Save to Map". Select this map to save it to.

Please do not edit anything on the map that already exists.

I added a bunch of gyms in New York but when I exit out then go back to the map they are gone haha

I am able to edit the names of places as I own the Map. If you would like me to add the name of your location to the map, please add it using the steps in my original place, then tell me the address. I can then go in and edit it.
702 Broadway El Cajon, CA is CheerForce San Diego
:)

Please change Triple Threat all stars to 4 walker way Colonie NY instead of the Moreau Address Thanks :)

I am not sure how to get it on to the map so ill just type some addresses

2979 BURNS AVE, WANTAGH NY 11793--- Platinum Athletics Cheer
27 Adams Court , Plainview, New York 11803-- Island Xtreme all Stars
40 Trade Zone Court, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779- Long Island Cheer
10 Dunton Avenue, Deer Park NY 11729- New York cheer
1145 station road, Medford NY, 11763-- Galaxy cheer

those are just some gyms on Long Island Ny that come to mind!

I am able to edit the names of places as I own the Map. If you would like me to add the name of your location to the map, please add it using the steps in my original place, then tell me the address. I can then go in and edit it.
180 Rutland Rd N Kelowna, BC
is okanagan firestorm cheerleading

Back