All-Star March 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have so many competitions this week so I'm expecting there will be a lot of videos soon yeey

SE, please put back some of your difficulty.

That routine was so creative at showcase, and now it's watered down to a frustrating extent. What was once a really cool stunt now has a plain double around and a stretch tic-toc to bow-and-arrow (ie. the exact same stunt element they've done yearly since 2010). They finally had whip dubs in standing tumbling, and now those have been gone since showcase.

I know, I know, they always water down at this time of the season. And they're scoring well. But it's still annoying.

FAME Vengeance

FAME Notorious

FAME Finale

Five Star Athletics Dream

Five Star Athletics Gemini

SE, please put back some of your difficulty.

That routine was so creative at showcase, and now it's watered down to a frustrating extent. What was once a really cool stunt now has a plain double around and a stretch tic-toc to bow-and-arrow (ie. the exact same stunt element they've done yearly since 2010). They finally had whip dubs in standing tumbling, and now those have been gone since showcase.

I know, I know, they always water down at this time of the season. And they're scoring well. But it's still annoying.

Do we have to go through this same argument every month? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back