All-Star Maryland Marlins Merging With Maryland Twisters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Agreed. To all involved, I wish you the best of luck with whatever path you choose.

My thoughts exactly! It's bad enough that the kids from Marlins had the rug pulled out from under them. Now they have to quickly evaluate their options and hope they're making the right decision. I wish them all the best!

My thoughts exactly! It's bad enough that the kids from Marlins had the rug pulled out from under them. Now they have to quickly evaluate their options and hope they're making the right decision. I wish them all the best!

Thank you for wishing us the best. We all made decisions in May/June and thought that our decision making was complete. We were all shocked and stunned last Thursday night. We are all being pushed and pulled in many directions and under the gun to make decisions on what is best for our kids as kids and athletes. We have many factors to take in mind including cost and other factors. It is not an easy decision.

Thank you for wishing us the best. We all made decisions in May/June and thought that our decision making was complete. We were all shocked and stunned last Thursday night. We are all being pushed and pulled in many directions and under the gun to make decisions on what is best for our kids as kids and athletes. We have many factors to take in mind including cost and other factors. It is not an easy decision.

I know and I truly do feel for all of you. You each need to follow your own heart and do what's best for you, even if it means that's not what others want you to do. True friends will stand by you no matter what colors you're wearing.

I have read that Tsunami will stay as they are and be in L5 SmallAG. They, unfortunately, have no choice but to compete against Maryland Twisters L5 SmallAG. There will be 2 Small All Girl teams at Maryland Twisters Glen Burie.

I have read that Tsunami will stay as they are and be in L5 SmallAG. They, unfortunately, have no choice but to compete against Maryland Twisters L5 SmallAG. There will be 2 Small All Girl teams at Maryland Twisters Glen Burie.

Screenshot2012-08-02at71542AM.png

Incorrect. A decision on the team has not been made and will not be made until the coaches further evaluate the situation.

Twisters has been overly accommodating since inheriting these new athletes and will continue to do so. The primary focus is that Tsu stays together and the coaches will make the necessary adjustments to try to adhere to that. There are several options on the table.

Back