All-Star Maryland marlins tsunami!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

congrats on your bid. not trying to start an arguement, but why isn't your routine 'done'?? wouldn't it be best to just finish it before you start competing??? I guess every team could say their routine isn't
'done' because most teams are constantly adding new skills, tweaking things, etc. Just curious, i thought that was a rather odd statement to make.

Probably because she is a 9th grade girl wishing everyone would be supportive

along with not attacking a team for decisions that they don't make, we shouldn't attack anyone personally.

Why is it that when people ask questions they are called haters? The purpose of this board is to engage in conversation and have discussions as well as ask questions and give your opinions. I dont see any blatant hating people just want answers and not excuses.

I know. I think some people in Tsunami's camp call people haters but it seems all the hate is coming from that side. Just compete, have fun and stop all this unnecessary drama. Why are you being so secretive? You have the bid now. Good job ladies you deserve it.

Not a lot of inter-state love these days. Yeesh.

Anywho, as "biased" as I am, I will agree they don't quite have the tumbling of the "Big 3" yet. I am definitely impressed by the stunt sequence, especially since it's already hitting this early. They're starting off significantly stronger than they did last year, and look what happened by the end of last season. I have lots of faith :)

No need to have personal arguments here, everyone. Please be respectful from both sides of this or it'll be impossible to have a productive conversation. No reason to bring any "bad blood" into it...

lmfao
the video remains on Youtube yet I'm "asked to remove"
bahahahahahah jokes

Wow, and I thought Brooklyn/Queens rivalries got bloody..whooha!

http://www.youtube.com/v/Lk3ZxmptZy8?fs - If you are reading this thread, please go to this video and skip to 1:13. There is an important message for you. While you're at it, watch the whole clip. It might make you feel better.

Considering I have no dog in this fight, I'd like to impart the following words:
Now, do I think Tsunami flirted with dislike by hyping up their vid and then not releasing it? Sure. Because now when someone REALLY got a hold of one, it's 'released' the same time as WCSS and F5 (who, consequently, ALSO removed their videos, but we don't see anyone yelling at them for it, do we?)..not the best outlet time. Second of all, how many of you were born yesterday? Because I legitimately remember CA not allowing ANY of their videos to be released until maybe NCA (as an example)? And while we all weren't happy about it, we all swallowed our angst and got over it. That policy only changed this year, and they were plenty allowed and respected with their idea of competing and not releasing vids for a while.

Second, do I think tsu has the best routine ever invented? No. (Score-wise and saying Worlds is the top tier, currently that honor goes to TG Coed 08? If I'm correct on year?) But I respect them for continuing to hang in a ridiculously tough division to enter and putting out a respectable routine for this time of year, especially when they're not a gym with multiple level 5 teams to pull from like the top 3 gyms they're attempting to hang with. Kudos on that..

Last, don't say you wish all the parents and fans would get along for the girl's sake in one breath, and seemingly downplay/ridicule them in another. That's just hypocritical. And for someone who said it: Nobody's dumb enough to outright say 'I hate them', or ANY team discussed on here for that matter. Because there are plenty of people who'd find reason to hit the 'Report' button...often.

*dusts off soapbox and fills it with happy-love-fun gifts for passerby*

Back