All-Star Maryland marlins tsunami!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, I don't find the posted video particulary amusing or in good taste, but may i ask why you think it's funny to have a voice over that says 'i hope you don't drown'? I must be the only one that thinks most of these 'negative' voiceovers the worst....why do you have to put others down to make to your self look better...the whole hater's thing....stupid.

^ well that was unnecessary, its just a v/o, my goodness, I bet you weren't a fan of look up the stars are fading either.

Ok, I don't find the posted video particulary amusing or in good taste, but may i ask why you think it's funny to have a voice over that says 'i hope you don't drown'? I must be the only one that thinks most of these 'negative' voiceovers the worst....why do you have to put others down to make to your self look better...the whole hater's thing....stupid.

because no one lost their life to a voiceover.

"Hope you don't choke" Luv, Smoke!

it could mean a lot of things, like i hope you dont drown in the large senior division, but then IM ALIVE. i doubt they intended to cause any drama. i think you just need to chill.

Welcome to all stars.. its a competitive world no matter if we like it or not. its one thing to try to make your self shine trough your music. but you dont hear tsunami's music saying "drown and never come back.. we hope you die"

are we going to freak out if a team with a fire themed gym comes out and says "we came to burn up the industry" ..

cool off..

They are saying they hope you DON'T drown. So really, they're being nice, and aren't wishing harm on anyone! ;-)

"I'm crying to my mommy,cause you don't like tsunami, I'm rubber your glue,keep those mean word to you"......"we hope you play nice"......is this more of what you'd like to hear in music? Because as someone who write v/os on a regular those words don't give these kids the confidence they need for the skills they perform let alone does it pump them up on that blue mat... there are far worse than cocky voice overs happening in the world today you know.... just saying

are we going to freak out if a team with a fire themed gym comes out and says "we came to burn up the industry" ..

cool off..

I mean the Pride of the South, smacked us in the mouth last year.

Personally, I'm waiting for Erin Brokovitch to help with our class action lawsuit for mass assult.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Top Gun threatening to shoot people?????? The horror!!!

You got your finger on the trigger but you just ran out of bullets
Our gun is fully loaded, and this is how we pull it

I guess I shot ya
My fingers on the trigger
I had a bullet with your name on it
Click! Click!

Thats it....I'm calling the authorities RIGHT NOW!
(one of my favorite voice overs btw)

Ironic that there's a post hating on the voiceovers about haters...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back