All-Star Maryland marlins tsunami!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im sorry tht when tsunami puts a "snappy" voiceover its taken the worst.....have you heard topguns music from last year...yeahh! haha and i hope you dont drown. they are water hunny!! btw the haters thing was sprobably toward people like you:)

I'm going to say this ...... NOT directed at one specific person or comment....But......Some of you, REALLY need to get a life... SERIOUSLY.

I'm going to say this ...... NOT directed at one specific person or comment....But......Some of you, REALLY need to get a life... SERIOUSLY.

Even though I shouldn't be one to talk (especially with my post count ... :shock: ) I completely agree ahahahaha

Haha I have two theories about the "stutter" voice over. If you listen close after stutter it says "Tsssuuunnaammiii" which maybe could be the stutter? Or maybe it's referring to the "Wah, Wah, Wah" haha not sure!

<3333 Tsunamis music!

so i mean clearly, i must be sadistic because it says things like hope you dont drown. i mean come on, its suchh a terrible thing to say ;)

does it say "so haters will buy some vodka talking trash cause there is no other"
Ive listened to it a million times and i keep hearing vodka??? haha

I like Marlin's mix. Cheerleading is a sport where you're supposed to be confident and all the music is doing is showing that confidence. I think there have definitely been worse things in mixes as far as sportsmanship goes.

Welcome to all stars.. its a competitive world no matter if we like it or not. its one thing to try to make your self shine trough your music. but you dont hear tsunami's music saying "drown and never come back.. we hope you die"

I don't really agree. I 've been doing all stars for more years than I can count and putting some "confident" voice over isn't cute. Half the time the common audience member doesn't get it to begin with. Only a few gyms seem to do this, but a good majority of gyms stray away from it, in good taste I assume.

Ok, I don't find the posted video particulary amusing or in good taste, but may i ask why you think it's funny to have a voice over that says 'i hope you don't drown'? I must be the only one that thinks most of these 'negative' voiceovers the worst....why do you have to put others down to make to your self look better...the whole hater's thing....stupid.

I think its fine. Its not like it mentions a specific event, like the 2004 deadly tsunami... or some other event in the U.S. I think its in the all star nature to be somewhat cocky. Its part of the "drama" of cheerleading, and although no one would ever condone it, people love it.

Back