All-Star Maryland--over Saturated With All Star Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where are the VA locations? I know the one closed and not a good way and Twisters actually helped those teams finish the season and a lot of those CPs and coaches I thought are now at Cheer Tyme Chantilly...

I posted that a really long time ago. The VA locations have been closed for over a full season now. The entire Viper organization was "closed" by Ron after Dallas of 2012. The Baltimore and Kent Island locations were bought by Tom Judy and remain open to this day. The VA location (Ashburn and Manassas were consolidated into the Manassas location after 2010) finished the 2012 season under the Twisters name. Almost all of the VA Viper coaches and many of the athletes are now at Cheer Tyme Chantilly and seem to be very happy there. We still keep in touch and cheer each other on at competitions.

I posted that a really long time ago. The VA locations have been closed for over a full season now. The entire Viper organization was "closed" by Ron after Dallas of 2012. The Baltimore and Kent Island locations were bought by Tom Judy and remain open to this day. The VA location (Ashburn and Manassas were consolidated into the Manassas location after 2010) finished the 2012 season under the Twisters name. Almost all of the VA Viper coaches and many of the athletes are now at Cheer Tyme Chantilly and seem to be very happy there. We still keep in touch and cheer each other on at competitions.
See it helps if I actually look at the date when a thread comes up as What's new? on my list and I don't read the date of the one I am replying to - sorry thanks

It really isnt that bad..if twisters never took over Starz (my previous team) then i wouldve had to make an hour and a half commute to Glen Burnie.

Back