All-Star Maryland Twisters Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This happens every year. I am so over people getting upset when videos get out. Get over it. It's a freakin cheerleading routine, not the winning lottery numbers or the pin # to Oprah's debit card. Find something positive out of it, like being well known enough that someone wants your routine leaked...and then move on.

This happens every year. I am so over people getting upset when videos get out. Get over it. It's a freakin cheerleading routine, not the winning lottery numbers or the pin # to Oprah's debit card. Find something positive out of it, like being well known enough that someone wants your routine leaked...and then move on.

When you find out the pin # to Oprah's debit card...let a girl know :) I will leave something in there for her!!

honestly people.. whatever we say about others posting other peoples videos doesnt matter its going to happen whether we like it or not...

but back to F5!....................... SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOONNNNNING!

a lot of things happen every year that probably shouldn't (burglaries, muggings, car theft, etc) so we should be ok with it when situations like that occur? whether or not you like it, some gyms are run like a business and not an amusement park. putting the showcase videos online is illegal, period. i don't know why we condone such behavior. wrong is wrong is wrong. people have paid the 10 dollars, which seems to the masses to be somewhat of a lot of money, and they have a right to be the exclusive viewers of the footage. you pay rent but you're going to think it's ok if someone stays with you for free? the examples may be extreme but it's all the same in the end. people have a right to feel upset just like you have a right to feel indifferent. it only seems like a bigger deal than it is because posters continue to say the same thing in similar words with no real valid arguments furthering the conversation. where's my mr. ed thread?!?!

a lot of things happen every year that probably shouldn't (burglaries, muggings, car theft, etc) so we should be ok with it when situations like that occur? whether or not you like it, some gyms are run like a business and not an amusement park. putting the showcase videos online is illegal, period. i don't know why we condone such behavior. wrong is wrong is wrong. people have paid the 10 dollars, which seems to the masses to be somewhat of a lot of money, and they have a right to be the exclusive viewers of the footage. you pay rent but you're going to think it's ok if someone stays with you for free? the examples may be extreme but it's all the same in the end. people have a right to feel upset just like you have a right to feel indifferent. it only seems like a bigger deal than it is because posters continue to say the same thing in similar words with no real valid arguments furthering the conversation. where's my mr. ed thread?!?!

I'm not going to argue w/ you.

I'm not going to argue w/ you.
I think it's awesome that you have the respect for their coaching staff and program to not argue with him/her after they expressed their opinion. I can understand what you're saying "Diamond", but if he/she speaks for twisters, esp as a coach... Then I appreciate and respect what they say as a trend setter in this industry; as a loved gym; as a program who's set alot of standards for the cheer world. Regardless if you like them or not, you can still show respect when they express their thoughts (which you obviously did).

OMG JUST WATCHED IT!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SO AMAZING! everyone was right, there is a standing double in the beginning! its so laid out! They have 6 one to doubles. Every pass ends in a double. The last pass throws ro bhs double, double double!!!!!!!! So many triple toe fulls in the jump section, pretty soon it it will evolve to half the team throwing it! Their new unifroms were BOMB! You gotta see a picture it is the most unique/creative thing I have ever seen! Three girls did double ups, they also had a lot of doubles out of front tumbling. Then their flyer turned invisible at the end of the dance. Then a pig started flying,fish started walking on land, and there was a cure for global warming...and F5 jason was point flyer!

omg i tweeted about the double double double as soon as i read it..

well now that all of twitter knows i'm a gullible idiot.. -_____- as well as i just disappointed a good 100 of my followers

Just watched twisterlive. I LOVED THEIR ROUTINE !! The pyramid was my favorite except for that second transition they do, which reminds me of a jump rope. HOLY STANDING FULLS !

As of now ... MY RANKING: F5 > SS > SE

Cannot wait to see how this season turns out. I think each team is bringing something unique and original with a touch of their own personal SWAG!

Back